Cardinals vs Packers October 28th

ryandolly

Free Agent
Reaction score
Live in Rapid City. Go through Pierre a lot and grew up in Presho which is very close to Pierre.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Reaction score
There are no bad seats.
My season tix were in the upper deck corner and we could see everything great.
There is stadium seating so the row in front of you is just above your knees when you’re sitting.

Buy cheaper tickets and use the money you save to get you and the kid matching jerseys to commemorate the occasion

RedRob

Registered
Reaction score
I had season tickets in row 20 something for years, the view was great.

You have to be careful in the front row seats...it's difficult to see plays near the closest sideline as the massive humans block your view.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Holy crap, I had some kin up Aberdeen way. Farmers. Great Aunt and and Uncle on my mom's side. Newquist was their name.
Nice.

My family is full of Joneses, Bindenagels, and Phillipses.

Mom's parents are Alan and Carolyn Phillips. Kids are Cheryl, Betsy (my mom), and Douglas Phillips. They lived in Aberdeen forever (50's to the 70/80's) and when they moved south to AZ they still had a lake house on Lake Mina. Some of my best childhood memories happened at that house. Man would it be hilarious if my family knew the Newquists of Aberdeen. haha

My dad (Jones) is from Redfield/Frankfort/Huron. Most of them have either moved to either Texas or AZ now but pops always goes back up for pheasant season. Usually to the Yankton area

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Live in Rapid City. Go through Pierre a lot and grew up in Presho which is very close to Pierre.
Oooof..... Mt Rushmore way. People don't realize how big of a drive it is from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.

Wall Drug is a fun stop for an hour or two.

And don't forget the corn palace in Mitchell!!!!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oooof..... Mt Rushmore way. People don't realize how big of a drive it is from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.

Wall Drug is a fun stop for an hour or two.

And don't forget the corn palace in Mitchell!!!!
Been all around that area on motorcycles. 23 trips to Sturgis, from PHX and Wisconsin both. No trailers for me either. Thread hijack off....

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
There are no bad seats.
My season tix were in the upper deck corner and we could see everything great.
There is stadium seating so the row in front of you is just above your knees when you’re sitting.

Buy cheaper tickets and use the money you save to get you and the kid matching jerseys to commemorate the occasion
Yeah this