Cardinals vs Lions

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards getting no respect already. Early line has gone from pick-em to 2.5 point dawg. Be interesting to see it on opening week after pre-season.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
New coach. New QB. New Players. New team. New culture.

We haven't even opened up the Christmas present yet before everyone's clamoring to evaluate what we've got.

Truth be told - we don't exactly know what we've got. Suggestion: Don't bet on Cardinal games or prospects until we at least see how the team does on the field.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Talk to any of your friends about their team and everyone and I mean everyone says their team is a contender
If you havent learned by now...you need to... this is kool aid season for every fan (is included)
Vegas is correct 9 out of 10 times
The bet was a pick em game which it is
Betting has favored the lions thus the 2.5 dogs
I like the cards chances but we just saw the worst Cardinals team in history so anything will be an improvement

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We have to show up on the field, looks good on paper but we haven't done Jack yet

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
New coach. New QB. New Players. New team. New culture.

We haven't even opened up the Christmas present yet before everyone's clamoring to evaluate what we've got.

Truth be told - we don't exactly know what we've got. Suggestion: Don't bet on Cardinal games or prospects until we at least see how the team does on the field.

So many variables - we could kill it talent-wise only to have this undermined by yecchy coaching. Or vice versa. Or not.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Vegas normally knows what it does, are they always right? No.

But gosh, what do you expect, we don't even know if Kingsbury uses DJ like BA or like Wilkes... talk is cheap, Wilks told us last year by this time that we wouldn't make a D switch to 4-3 ... remember? How did that go? Last year we had a better line, this year, thanks to wilks a worse one. If Kingsbury delivers, we might have a better value in Vegas by mid season, but for now over 6 wins is already a big improvement from what we delivered last year.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That’s why they play the game on the field & the scoreboard.

I really don’t care what the oddsmakers think

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 foot pole. Way too many unknowns.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
We wouldn't be considered the favorites in any game this year if Vegas set the lines earlier. We were the worst team in the league. Until proven otherwise, considering the insane lack of NFL experience key parts of the team has in both players and coaching, we will get zero respect, and deserve zero respect.

Pretty confident the Lions are going to drub us. I'm guessing something like 27-17 with it not being as close as that score looks.

Before anyone accuses me of not being a fan or something for my prediction, I do think we have a decent shot at beating Baltimore the following week. Suggs will play out of his mind. But it's probably a game where the first team to score 13 points or more is the winner.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bengals are my choice to be the worst team in the league this season. If we lose against them, not going to be a bright rest of the season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose