Cardinals Super Bowl odds have gotten longer.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
now that the Cardinals know who their quarterback is, their Super Bowl odds have gotten longer.

Instead of the 50-1 odds given in February, they now sit at 66-1. That gives them the same odds as the Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns and Washington Redskins.

Yes, you read that correctly. Now that the Cardinals have a quarterback, they have the same odds to win the Super Bowl as the Browns.

Only four teams have longer odds: the Miami Dolphins at 70-1, the Chicago Bears at 80-1, the Cincinnati Bengals at 90-1 and the New York Jets at 100-1.

Draft Wire

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm shocked that the Cards have better odds then the Bengals as of right now.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Vegas just realized Steve Keim is a goat furging moron.... Glad they caught up

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
now that the Cardinals know who their quarterback is, their Super Bowl odds have gotten longer.

Instead of the 50-1 odds given in February, they now sit at 66-1. That gives them the same odds as the Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns and Washington Redskins.

Yes, you read that correctly. Now that the Cardinals have a quarterback, they have the same odds to win the Super Bowl as the Browns.

Only four teams have longer odds: the Miami Dolphins at 70-1, the Chicago Bears at 80-1, the Cincinnati Bengals at 90-1 and the New York Jets at 100-1.

Draft Wire
That's great, at 66-1 odds I'm unloading a $2 bet on the Cards to win the SB!:sarcasm:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I’m in for $100 bet. Cards are going to run the ball and losing 100 bucks won’t change my lifestyle. Go Thes!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Vegas is ridiculous. There is NO way AZ is the worst team in football...

I do not think that is what this is saying.

It is saying the Cardinals have the longest odds at making the Superbowl.

The Eagles taught us to not count your Superbowl rings before they are fitted, when talking about that "dream team" as Vince Young put it so many years ago.

But, damn, that Rams team looks stacked, and with Wade Phillips coaching that defense, and the offense with just Todd Gurley in the backfield.....it is hard not to see the Rams pulling a Golden State Warriors on the NFL, and blowing through the competition this year.

The Cardinals, being in the division with the Rams, makes them need to make the playoffs via the wildcard route.

Only 6 teams make the playoffs, and four of them are division winners.

That means the Cardinals have to secure one of two spots, and win at least 10 games. That is going to be tough.

I think the Cardinals are going to be better than a lot of teams, but their path to the playoffs is going to be very tough.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Honestly not thinking playoffs at all this season so I dont care.

Unlike most modern fans I'm totally willing to be patient and see where this new group goes. I think we make the playoffs in 2019. Call it retooling or rebuilding, but I would be super pleasantly surprised if we could eek out a wild card.|

What I'm saying is, I'm not going to lose my mind and call for everyone to be fired and label everyone else a bust after the first 3 games.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly not thinking playoffs at all this season so I dont care.

Unlike most modern fans I'm totally willing to be patient and see where this new group goes. I think we make the playoffs in 2019. Call it retooling or rebuilding, but I would be super pleasantly surprised if we could eek out a wild card.|

What I'm saying is, I'm not going to lose my mind and call for everyone to be fired and label everyone else a bust after the first 3 games.
Trust the process?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I do not think that is what this is saying.

It is saying the Cardinals have the longest odds at making the Superbowl.

The Eagles taught us to not count your Superbowl rings before they are fitted, when talking about that "dream team" as Vince Young put it so many years ago.

But, damn, that Rams team looks stacked, and with Wade Phillips coaching that defense, and the offense with just Todd Gurley in the backfield.....it is hard not to see the Rams pulling a Golden State Warriors on the NFL, and blowing through the competition this year.

The Cardinals, being in the division with the Rams, makes them need to make the playoffs via the wildcard route.

Only 6 teams make the playoffs, and four of them are division winners.

That means the Cardinals have to secure one of two spots, and win at least 10 games. That is going to be tough.

I think the Cardinals are going to be better than a lot of teams, but their path to the playoffs is going to be very tough.

They are saying just making the playoffs, not the super bowl. Vegas has them +800 to just make the playoffs. So bet $100, make $900. Is that right?

Reaction score
They are saying just making the playoffs, not the super bowl. Vegas has them +800 to just make the playoffs. So bet $100, make $900. Is that right?

Wouldn't it be +800 to every dollar? I honestly don't know.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Bet $100 to make $800 - not sure if you get your $100 back on top of that, or the $800 is all-inclusive.

But - given that you can now be charged a $34 "resort fee" plus $12/night parking for your $23 room on the Vegas strip, and how blackjack payoffs have been squeezed from 3-2 to 6-5 odds by the greedy bastids, I think I know the answer.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bet $100 to make $800 - not sure if you get your $100 back on top of that, or the $800 is all-inclusive.

But - given that you can now be charged a $34 "resort fee" plus $12/night parking for your $23 room on the Vegas strip, and how blackjack payoffs have been squeezed from 3-2 to 6-5 odds by the greedy bastids, I think I know the answer.

Ha ha, so true!

Camshaft

Registered
Reaction score
These are the five Card tickets I transacted in Las Vegas on 6-24 & 25.
To win nfc west 18/1 $10 to win 180 + 10 (Hooters)
To win nfc champ. 50/1 $10 to win 500 + 10 (Hooters)
To win superbowl 60/1 $10 to win 600 + 10 (Orleans)
To win nfc champ 28/1 $10 to win 280 + 10 (Orleans)
Took the over at 5.5 at -165, $50 to win 30.30 + 50 (Orleans)

The wind seems to be changing now because the over/under is -165.
I should of bought all my tickets at Hooters. Hooters sports book is run by William Hill. The Orleans book is run by Boyd's Gaming.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

If you cash that ticket you'll be picking up $900. Think of this way if you bet the opposite and took the -800 you would not want to walk up to the window to pick up your $100 after betting $800.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
These are the five Card tickets I transacted in Las Vegas on 6-24 & 25.
To win nfc west 18/1 $10 to win 180 + 10 (Hooters)
To win nfc champ. 50/1 $10 to win 500 + 10 (Hooters)
To win superbowl 60/1 $10 to win 600 + 10 (Orleans)
To win nfc champ 28/1 $10 to win 280 + 10 (Orleans)
Took the over at 5.5 at -165, $50 to win 30.30 + 50 (Orleans)

The wind seems to be changing now because the over/under is -165.
I should of bought all my tickets at Hooters. Hooters sports book is run by William Hill. The Orleans book is run by Boyd's Gaming.

I saw that number the other day and was surprised. I guess they don't adjust the number of wins, just the odds??

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave