Cardinals sign DL Antwaun Woods.7/28/22

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It can't hurt. We have like 11 million left in cap space, why not go after Suh & a decent CB? I have no idea what available corners are still out there but there has to be at least one worth signing. It will probably end up being Alford though. I just don't know about Marco Wilson, his game is so up & down just like his career at Florida. He definitely has speed but his coverage ability at times isn't that great. I also have no idea what Suh would ask for on a 1 year deal? I hope SK at least gives Suh a look. SK said the other day that there's still players out there to be looked at & things they will be doing. Our DL & secondary are my biggest concerns with this team.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Started 32 games for the Cowboys over 3 years while playing 60%, 46% and 47% of the defensive snaps. Looks like he was injured a lot last year while in Indy. Could be a good rotation guy.
We need starters there, but outside of watt and Allen just rotational players

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Serviceable NT depth. This seasons version of Zach Kerr.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It can't hurt. We have like 11 million left in cap space, why not go after Suh & a decent CB? I have no idea what available corners are still out there but there has to be at least one worth signing. It will probably end up being Alford though. I just don't know about Marco Wilson, his game is so up & down just like his career at Florida. He definitely has speed but his coverage ability at times isn't that great. I also have no idea what Suh would ask for on a 1 year deal? I hope SK at least gives Suh a look. SK said the other day that there's still players out there to be looked at & things they will be doing. Our DL & secondary are my biggest concerns with this team.
This was supposed to be the "all in" offseason, right? QB cost controlled?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose