Cardinals sign CB Daryl Worley and OL Marcus Henry

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
These are terrible signings even for final roster spots on a 90 member team.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yippidy skpiddidy lol bet neaither of these guys will make final cut... i do wish them luck however!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
These are terrible signings even for final roster spots on a 90 member team.
I swear some of you just bash any move the Cardinals make.

Worley isn't a world beater, but has also had moments in his career where he has played pretty well. It took me 10 seconds on Google to figure that out, but you obviously aren't bothered by taking on that kind of rigor.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Worley isn't a world beater, but has also had moments in his career where he has played pretty well. It took me 10 seconds on Google to figure that out, but you obviously aren't bothered by taking on that kind of rigor.

I have no idea what moments you are taking about. Worley's past 3 years has been terrible. And he is about the 30th best available FA in the month of July.

And Oh, you did not bother to lookup the OL guy as you likely know the truth already!

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Worley Stats.png
    Worley Stats.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 7

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Those moments must be in college because he has been pretty atrocious in the NFL. The fact this is his 7th team in 5 years with 2 of them including atrocious Dallas & Vegas defenses last year says a lot.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Those moments must be in college because he has been pretty atrocious in the NFL. The fact this is his 7th team in 5 years with 2 of them including atrocious Dallas & Vegas defenses last year says a lot.
Well GOOD he will get cut and all the bashers can say I told you so

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Naw he had a stretch with the Raiders where he allowed a 60 something QB Rating.

Like I said, not a world beater but he is young and has started.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Naw he had a stretch with the Raiders where he allowed a 60 something QB Rating.

Like I said, not a world beater but he is young and has started.
What stretch was that lol. You sure the QB didn’t overthrow the WR after he was burning Worley?

He’s young & atrocious. He was on 3 different teams last year. That is wild & there’s no way you can spin the signing anything close to a positive or even neutral. He’s just purely a camp body though so I shouldn’t be too worried.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What stretch was that lol. You sure the QB didn’t overthrow the WR after he was burning Worley?

He’s young & atrocious. He was on 3 different teams last year. That is wild & there’s no way you can spin the signing anything close to a positive or even neutral. He’s just purely a camp body though so I shouldn’t be too worried.

This board tends to react without doing any research.

If you don't think that Worley is an upgrade from guys like Kevin Peterson...

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I have no idea what moments you are taking about. Worley's past 3 years has been terrible. And he is about the 30th best available FA in the month of July.

And Oh, you did not bother to lookup the OL guy as you likely know the truth already!

"he is about the 30th best available FA in the month of July."

What do you base that on? The list you attached is sorted alphabetically by team, not by a player rating of sorts.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What do you expect of a guy who's going to be the 4th/5th CB on the depth chart?

Worley is a decent signing for vet depth likely on a vet min deal. You think we are getting an All Pro for the 5th CB spot?

And you can't judge him on last year. That whole Dallas defense was in disarray.

He's not great but still only 26 and who's 5th CB is great on any team?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"he is about the 30th best available FA in the month of July."

What do you base that on? The list you attached is sorted alphabetically by team, not by a player rating of sorts.
I posted incorrectly. Worley actually ranks 44th in the list of FA rankings still available. 7th in best available CBs

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What do you expect of a guy who's going to be the 4th/5th CB on the depth chart?

Worley is a decent signing for vet depth likely on a vet min deal. You think we are getting an All Pro for the 5th CB spot?

And you can't judge him on last year. That whole Dallas defense was in disarray.

He's not great but still only 26 and who's 5th CB is great on any team?

The point is Cardinals don't have a two #1s. Not even one #1 CB. Instead of finding another #1 or #2, why does this team another 4th or 5th?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This board tends to react without doing any research.

If you don't think that Worley is an upgrade from guys like Kevin Peterson...
So they still released him, signed him back a year later, & released him again despite that article including a 4 game sample in 5 seasons. Eh.

What exactly makes him an upgrade? Draft status?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So they still released him, signed him back a year later, & released him again despite that article including a 4 game sample in 5 seasons. Eh.

What exactly makes him an upgrade? Draft status?
The Raiders didn't release him. He signed with the Cowboys as a free agent.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Should not you be LOL'ng at Keim who put this team in this place without #1 instead of me?
Plenty of good defenses don't have a true #1 corner.

If the front seven is functioning at a high level, teams don't need a great corner.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Any reason we're not bringing back Kirkpatrick? Who is starting ahead of him at the outside, other than Butler? Even if you prefer Murphy, our CB situation is laughable.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Plenty of good defenses don't have a true #1 corner.

If the front seven is functioning at a high level, teams don't need a great corner.
PFF ranks Cardinals as #12 line in NFL. Even it #12 is right, it is not good enough. Rams have a better DL and guess what they needed a #1 CB and went and made it happen with Ramsey no?