Cardinals sign CB Daryl Worley and OL Marcus Henry

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That garbage we threw out last year was 10th in passing yards allowed. 1st in passing yards allowed on the road.

13th in completion percentage allowed. 8th in passing yards allowed per attempt and per completion.

If we did that with garbage (we did) I'm not too concerned about if we can do the same with at least the same level of DB play and an improved pass rush.
Go look at the QBs the defense played against last season & see if those stats were really all that impressive.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Last year we never developed a consistent pass rush. If a QB has a lot of time, it doesn't matter who you have as your CBs. Hopefully we can get to the QB consistently and disrupt their timing

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last year we never developed a consistent pass rush. If a QB has a lot of time, it doesn't matter who you have as your CBs. Hopefully we can get to the QB consistently and disrupt their timing

I guess you didn’t watch the Ravens last year.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This doesn’t mean just throw out garbage like we’re about to do in the 2nd year in a row, lol. A pass rush is not going to get home all the time, especially with the old ones with injury concerns that we have.

I said it was less important but never said you can just throw anyone out there lol