Cardinals schedule hype video deftly avoids quarterback images

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Truth be told, I would've been more surprised had Rosen been on it.

TJ

Reaction score
Can we believe Keim and co are this clever? If we don't draft Kyler this whole thing will end up being the most brilliant misdirection ever! Lol

Disagree. The only way to justify this is if somehow, Keim convinced a team to trade up to #1. Drafting Murray or anyone else will have made this a considerable waste of time

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disagree. The only way to justify this is if somehow, Keim convinced a team to trade up to #1. Drafting Murray or anyone else will have made this a considerable waste of time
Agree with the disagree. Lol. My processor was down on this one.. but, it does make you think...to my original point, that I don't know if this is all just coincidence. But soon enough we will know... Almost officially a week out. Thank God.
:cheers:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

100%.

Reactions: PJ1

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nothing to do with this video but I’m starting to flip from the Murray smokescreen being smart to being incredibly useless. I hope Josh has been 100% in on this because it’s bordering on silly/stupid.
This can't be good for Rosen, no matter what the outcome. He is already on his third offensive coordinator, he had to deal with a JV offensive line last year, not to mention an elementary school coaching staff, and now he is the subject of endless trade rumors connected to the #1 pick, which already gets overhyped to death. All of this before he has officially been in the league for a full year. This is the antithesis of putting your QB in a position to succeed.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It means the same thing everything else has

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing to do with this video but I’m starting to flip from the Murray smokescreen being smart to being incredibly useless. I hope Josh has been 100% in on this because it’s bordering on silly/stupid.

Yeah - it's not a smokescreen, that's why it seems useless to you.

TJ

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Multiple Rosen spots

What in the actual f*** is this team doing?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We will look like the clown show that I am afraid we are.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Multiple Rosen spots

What in the actual f*** is this team doing?

The video has some highlights of the last season, how can u a hide the qb plays?

Btw I very like the video and the music is perfect

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The video has some highlights of the last season, how can u a hide the qb plays?

Btw I very like the video and the music is perfect

Dude, one of the last spots is Rosen on the sidelines hamming it up with Chandler Jones , doing the be quiet gesture... how the hell does one release this and still draft Murray lol

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ya'll are trying to watch a fire and make images out of what you see in smoke and say that's what the smoke intended to do.

Get outta here

No one knows NOTHING...yet will claim they saw it all as clear as day after the draft.

Reality is no one knows jack squat ...and that's how Keim wants it.