Cardinals-Rams injury report: WR Rondale Moore out, RB James Conner questionable

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First thing u look in a player, availability
Undersized wr injury prone, basically everything u need to know to let his name sliding in the draft board

Last edited:

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know Im going to sound like a PC crybaby, but I think its important to point something out. This board (not everyone, obviously, and probably all fans to some degree) LOVES to use perjorative terms when they are unhappy with a players performance. As we all get older, and the world starts to pass us by, I urge you all to try and start progressing your vocabulary and disclude these types of terms. Cant we just say undersized, rather than midget? Can we stop with the hobbit jokes, and all of that? The low hanging fruit humor is just getting a bit over the top for me. Using one group of people's perceived imperfection (in this case height) as a way to knock someone else is not only childish toward the person you are critiquing, but can be devastating to the person ( or group of people) that you use as the barometer for your critique.

Up your game, please. Can't we just critique without the name calling, and the usage of archaic language? Can't we just be better people?

Thank you.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No Conner will, of course, mean breaking the home losing streak that much harder. C’mon KK, step it up and get this team to look like it has practiced and is following a coherent game plan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose