Cardinals GM: If Larry Fitzgerald is ready to play, ‘we’ll have a spot for him’

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, a better parallel might be Terrell Suggs coming back home to Arizona...

...and we all know how that turned out.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I am not lying, if he doesn't play this year and I am at a game I will be sad.

If he is done they need to put him in the ring of honor on like Monday Night Football or Christmas
I’m most sad for my 9 year old. Fitz is really the only player he’s loved. Hopefully kyler will fill that void for him moving forward.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
sorry to pile on but yeah I actually laughed out loud at the idea of Fitz breaking one for a touchdown.
You and Shane can laugh all you want, sticky hands, tough after catch, fitz still has plenty of something something, plenty of respect for fitz by NFL defenses - none for wiscnsincard.

I mean who you going to in the clutch beyond Hopkins? Kirk?isabella? Johnson? Many of kms passes were in desperation to fitz, I don’t the system or the quarterback favors fitz. Hope AJ Green can hang, hope ron Moore can be like rob moore. But in fitz I trust, just don’t think his target to catch ratio was a fair this year, KM just doesn’t have it down with fitz.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You and Shane can laugh all you want, sticky hands, tough after catch, fitz still has plenty of something something, plenty of respect for fitz by NFL defenses - none for wiscnsincard.

I mean who you going to in the clutch beyond Hopkins? Kirk?isabella? Johnson? Many of kms passes were in desperation to fitz, I don’t the system or the quarterback favors fitz. Hope AJ Green can hang, hope ron Moore can be like rob moore. But in fitz I trust, just don’t think his target to catch ratio was a fair this year, KM just doesn’t have it down with fitz.

haha dreaming is free my friend

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiwiCard