Cardinals fight song

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I cant remember which player, but during our Super Bowl run one the Chicago championship Cardinals sang the fight song live on the radio, that was so cool, I cant remember who it was.

Lockjaw

Reaction score
My daughter is in middle school, and her band teacher had them play the Cardinals are Charging during the Parada del Sol in Scottsdale. It was really cool to hear it again. I doubt many people recognized it, since I haven't heard it at the stadium in forever. They used to play it a lot in the early years at Sun Devil Stadium.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I miss this song so much. instantly brings me back to my childhood going to games with My Dad and best friend and his father. Sure, we'd only get to hear this song once or twice a game while we were usually getting pummeled, but it's got a pavlov's dog effect on me now. Whenever I hear it, I think good things are happening.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Back in the late '80s when I was a member of the Dallas Cowboys Band, we had been in talks with the NFL to record an album of all of the teams' fight songs. I really wanted to do that. But then Jerry Jones bought the team, got rid of live music at Texas Stadium and that was that.

Still one of the greatest gigs I've ever had.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose