Cardinals elevate LB Devon Kennard, CB Jace Whittaker to play vs. Raiders

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Keim's roster construction has me at the 'I don't care" mode. Gosh, I would love to be the owner right now and get him in my office and see him attempt to convey his logic. I would tell him that I am letting him go and gladly pay him all that money to monetarily show legit backing that he is a complete idiot, and to remind myself a life lesson for hiring his arse

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Keim's roster construction has me at the 'I don't care" mode. Gosh, I would love to be the owner right now and get him in my office and see him attempt to convey his logic. I would tell him that I am letting him go and gladly pay him all that money to monetarily show legit backing that he is a complete idiot, and to remind myself a life lesson for hiring his arse
Yeah the care got sucked out of me first half last week. FML

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the care got sucked out of me first half last week. FML
I’ve still got one foot in the door but tomorrow could push me out completely.

Which would REALLY suck in Week 2 of the season.

But I think the thing that makes me close to numb is the extensions given out before the season to Kliff and Keim. If we are nose diving in year 4 of a rebuild with another FIVE YEARS of that dastardly duo at the helm, a large of part of me is going to go into “what the hell is the point?” mode.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Four more years of Keim time…gotta love it

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

But I think the thing that makes me close to numb is the extensions given out before the season to Kliff and Keim. If we are nose diving in year 4 of a rebuild with another FIVE YEARS of that dastardly duo at the helm, a large of part of me is going to go into “what the hell is the point?” mode.
I like Kliff ok. I think he'd be fine with a competent GM.

But the cap management of Keim and the draft misses over a long time have been crazy bad.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Which should be concrete proof those ratings only go so far where validity is concerned. With Murray I still was hoping for touchdowns... with Lindley, I thought a first down was a remote possibility lol
Validity of ratings over time, yes. They also go to show how historically bad KM was in that playoff loss.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Ditto. I'm having a tough time mustering up passion for this team, and by proxy, the sport. That doesn't mean I'm not a fan anymore, just that I don't know if it's going to be worth my normal amount of investment while these two are at the helm, especially if we come out of the gate and are almost counted out by the time DHop is back.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Which should be concrete proof those ratings only go so far where validity is concerned. With Murray I still was hoping for touchdowns... with Lindley, I thought a first down was a remote possibility lol
Of course. Just couldn’t resist :cool: