Cardinals DC Vance Joseph has head coaching interview with Dolphins Friday

BritCard

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Vance is their 4th option after McDaniel, Daboll, & Harbaugh.

az jam

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
Vance is not even getting a 2nd interview with the Dolphins. Tells you that VJ being their number one choice was a BS rumor.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
One thing to consider, back in the day being a head coach was not about being the DC or the OC but whether or not he can lead and manage a team on the field... I think Vance Jospeh might be able to do just that :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If Vance leaves, we are not getting a high profile guy as a DC...most will want HC spots. Fangio is a LONG shot, but the only one I could see as a possibility.

IMO the best move for next year if we are keeping Kliff on a 1 year leash...Give Buckner a shot. I don't want a retread with a questionable record or a dude that just got fired as a DC.

Buckner should at least get an interview.
What has Buckner shown which leads one to believe he could manage a whole defense? If we truly think we have talent, then bring in a legit DC with experience is my route

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing to consider, back in the day being a head coach was not about being the DC or the OC but whether or not he can lead and manage a team on the field... I think Vance Jospeh might be able to do just that :)
I think VJ would want his defense implemented regardless of what the DC would want.:)