Cardinals at Titans gameday thread 9-12-2021

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Although a nice win let's not over hype this team just yet. Long season and I'm curious to see if the number 1 reciever and qb can sustain this. Last year they were not able to for various reasons. Congrats on a big win.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Our 2ndary is exposed , tighten it up guys - well our dline too- well Cardinal poop our defense looks overwhelmed

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our 2ndary is exposed , tighten it up guys - well our dline too- well Cardinal poop our defense looks overwhelmed

The Vikings had 244 passing yards, 64 of which came on the first passing play of the game and a busted coverage.

244 is low in the modern game anyway but take away that single play and the secondary kept them well in check. Of course, it helped they could run at will in the 1st half, but even in the 2nd when we tightened up the run the secondary did a good job. Especially with Wilson out.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yea they tightened up but you really can’t take that play away! sounds like guys saying if you took Jim browns long runs away he was average, he earned them long runs!

I really enjoyed that balance we had in one spurt, put the defense on their heels, still rbs only had 8 carries apiece. Sure the passing should open up some runs by dropping the safety into coverage.

would like to see Conner have a chance to wear down a defense, he was a premium bell cow in the NFL not long ago, I mean he is only 26 now. Just would love to see what Kyler and these could do with the threat of a sustained balanced attack. Oline would not have to pass protect like it’s crunch time every down and our defense could get a breather. I know broken record right …. We have success …. I just like sustained consistent success, less rosk of 0 yard incompletions and turnovers.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My family's day today:

1. Plumber = $4k
2. Car repair = $500
3. Sports bets loss = $70
4. Years off my life = 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members