Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-21-2021

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Bubba's crow buffet....barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried , stir fried. Pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. I think that's about it
Eating it up!

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Oh, board young-un, how unwise you are to the ways of the world. Root for a team with no hope for 20 or so years and get back to me. You know nothing lol
Hey brother Ive been a fan since 88. No young-uns here. Ive been thru all the ups and downs, mostly downs, but I dont automatically give up before the race, contest or fight. But, that's just me. ✌

Stout

Reaction score
Hey brother Ive been a fan since 88. No young-uns here. Ive been thru all the ups and downs, mostly downs, but I dont automatically give up before the race, contest or fight. But, that's just me. ✌
Great for you. What kind of response do you expect, however, when you straight up attack a poster's fandom? I'm cool eating crow--I LOVE being an incorrect dark sider--but ******* posts get ******* responses. Go ahead and keep pushing the agenda that I want the team to lose. Makes you look bad, not me.

Stout

Reaction score
Great for you. What kind of response do you expect, however, when you straight up attack a poster's fandom? I'm cool eating crow--I LOVE being an incorrect dark sider--but ******* posts get ******* responses. Go ahead and keep pushing the agenda that I want the team to lose. Makes you look bad, not me.
Wow, d o u c h e y is a starred-out word now? Dang.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Tell you what Stout. I'll just start using the ignore button when certain whiners get under my skin. lol Funny thing is I usually agree with most of your takes unCardinals football related. Problem solved. Now we can be friends.;)

Stout

Reaction score
Tell you what Stout. I'll just start using the ignore button when certain whiners get under my skin. lol Funny thing is I usually agree with most of your takes unCardinals football related. Problem solved. Now we can be friends.;)
Simple solution: Try not to tell me that I root for the Cardinals to lose. Stop slinging that stupidity (I mean, give me a fracking break), and we're cool as cucumbers. I've never had anything negative from you before, so that was a true surprise.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Simple solution: Try not to tell me that I root for the Cardinals to lose. Stop slinging that stupidity (I mean, give me a fracking break), and we're cool as cucumbers. I've never had anything negative from you before, so that was a true surprise.
You caught me during the perfect storm. I was on my last nerve and you stepped on it. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Could have been anybody but you drew the shortest straw. Peace brother. ✌

Stout

Reaction score
You caught me during the perfect storm. I was on my last nerve and you stepped on it. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Could have been anybody but you drew the shortest straw. Peace brother. ✌
Hey man, I hear you! I've been, let's just say, less than professional in some interactions on here. I've earned timeouts before. Didn't hurt my feelings--hard to do on a message board. I was just surprised and reacted in kind. No worries from me!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ugh why no one wants to play in the AFC?

Concerning @RON_IN_OC’s post which, for some reason, I couldn’t quote

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson