Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
We keep doing the same things over and over expecting a different result. If your getting massive pressure up front then drop back passing isn't the best idea.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have been questioning for weeks now if Kyler's arm is strong enough to be truly effective. I get the feeling that other team's are wondering that too, and are shutting down the short passing game thinking that Kyler can't hit the receivers they let go long. I remember now that that is what seemed to happen last year too. Teams played up close guarding against the run and short passes, and didn't worry much about wide outs beating them long. That is not good for us at all. If you can't throw long, any offense game plan you do is pretty much blown up.
He has one of the best arms in the NFL

just plays scared. scared of getting hit and getting turnovers

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
love how ESPN used only the Rams to talk about MLK. The Rams are chosen because they are in LA. But we suck right now

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
We gained -1.on that passing 3 down and put drive! Now we got a total of -4 yards! And very fresh running backs to go with our wore out oline and defense! Andy lee may need oxygen,

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Golden with another tackle. Only guy who seems to have showed up under the lights tonight

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We are a community of shared pain. This game is brutal right now.
Yep.

For those keeping track..... I wore my Kyler jersey for the game. Just hung it back up and put on my Chandler Jones. Gotta change the juice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson