Cardinals at Giants gameday thread 12-13-20

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Wow, had the 98.7 post game on for a few for the first time in ages. Those guys are such shills for the team. A comment like KK needs to improve his play calling and be less predictable was greeted with "he made changes today, Kyler was under center a couple times" and the "it's only their second year" excuse.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plays aren’t coming in quickly enough. See how late the entire team gets to the line of scrimmage.

When the QB is standing there with his hands apart asking what the play is it's not hard to know who to fault. 12 in the huddle is different but you're supposed to count and if you're counting the huddle and it's 12, it's already too late.

We can't blame Andy this week he wasn't active

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Felt like this game should have been a Forty burger easy. I think the Giants returned to earlier form. Defense good all day for the most part. Just want to see the offense look crisp and in a good flow, with plays being snapped before five seconds. Oh and no sideways pass plays. Still have not clicked on all cylinders on offense so far.

For sure it's not but if they can continue to Improve on offense each week they may enter the playoffs in good rhythm, peaking at the right time.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plays aren’t coming in quickly enough. See how late the entire team gets to the line of scrimmage.

like I said it’s happened sure but many many times the play has been called and they are lining up and Kyler will literally run time off the clock.... hell he’s done it coming out of the huddle...

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Again, it is basic football. HCs take responsibility for things all the time that players make mistakes on. Personnel group gets sent in, and QB is supposed to count prior to entering it. If you want to go off of a 2010 article where a HC says it is on him...whatever dude. I know what I know.
Exactly and that is why the QB is the last person to enter the huddle
They usually stand a couple yards away count and then enter.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They’re the second line of scrutiny but it’s a coach’s decision who is supposed to be on the field and off.

This. Kyler has so many mental things he isn't doing on the field right now that counting players pre huddle are the least of the concerns. That's on coaching for me.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remembering to check the play clock and count are pretty tough... :) Let's not put too much on his plate.

I know you said that tongue in cheek, but considering he doesn't identify the mike, we have to call several timeouts to stop delay of game, he can't read defenses, he doesn't seem to know what routes his WR's are running then you're probably right. We should probably get someone to take his helmet off and put it on again between drives.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I know you said that tongue in cheek, but considering he doesn't identify the mike, we have to call several timeouts to stop delay of game, he can't read defenses, he doesn't seem to know what routes his WR's are running then your probably right. We should probably get someone to take his helmet off and put it on again between drives.
I get it. We all want Kyler to be further along than he is in one way or the other.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s all mute anyway we will be signing a new starting QB this off-season...his name... BritCard :p