Cardinals at Cowboys gameday thread 1-2-2022

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I gave him a lot of credit with playcalling during two drives and the brilliance that cost Dallas the timeout throughout the game thread. Weird to call me out.
I wasn’t trying to call anyone out. Just trying to give some props to Kliff’s play calling after the horrendous going for 2 call. There has been plenty of reasons to call him out but I thought he did better today.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to call anyone out. Just trying to give some props to Kliff’s play calling after the horrendous going for 2 call. There has been plenty of reasons to call him out but I thought he did better today.
He did , but should have stuck with the run after Edmonds got down to the 1 yard line early in the game.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Giving credit where it's due... Kliff had a good day today. Wasn't in favor of his decision to go for two so early in the game. Nonetheless, today was one of his better games this season, clearly.
Kyler as well had a good game, playing just well enough by mainly using his legs, to produce the much-needed W.

Collins looked lost most of the game. Simmons has one excellent play and maybe 1 or 2 other solid plays (that might be generous), otherwise, those two just don't seem to be comfortable out there.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Collins looked lost most of the game. Simmons has one excellent play and maybe 1 or 2 other solid plays (that might be generous), otherwise, those two just don't seem to be comfortable out there.
What I don’t understand is why is parsons making such an impact on the Dallas defense yet Simmons and Colins seem to still be struggling? Collins and Parsons are rookies and Simmons is just in his second year. Is Dan Quinn’s defensive plan just easier to understand than Vance Joseph’s? I still have hope for Simmons and Collins, but its just frustrating to see.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
There's one thing you can count on when coaching in the NFL... Know matter how bad you are as a head coach with clock management, if you have Mike McCarthy or Andy Reid on the opposite sideline, you will be the best clock manager that day.
He’s still due a kuddo bro.

We are grading life on a curve nowadays…

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I hope Wesley can continue to improve. Good height and hands in college. Hoping it translates to this level.
He’s got all the intangibles.
It’s his for the taking.
I said a couple weeks ago he has the it factor.

Don’t let her walk out without her contact man…

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is why is parsons making such an impact on the Dallas defense yet Simmons and Colins seem to still be struggling? Collins and Parsons are rookies and Simmons is just in his second year. Is Dan Quinn’s defensive plan just easier to understand than Vance Joseph’s? I still have hope for Simmons and Collins, but its just frustrating to see.

Maybe Parsons is just better?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I can’t speak for the others, although Aikman pointed out #9 made the play of the game last night and I would agree with that. Parsons is just a freak athlete that does everything at a high level. He almost forced what should of been a game changing interception late in that game. He is either leading the league or close to the lead in QB pressures in spite of playing a lot in coverage as well. I think it’s parsons speed and intelligence that makes the difference for him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose