Zaven Collins 1000000
TEAM694433760
Woo, Collins got a tackle.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ok ui

have you actually played the game?

Guys who have don’t count numbers and account for where everyone is; if teams are sacrificing a chess piece from the left, right, or middle of the field, it stands to reason that’s where the soft spot in coverage will be.

Football 101. Dude.
Actually I did (pop Warner, high school, and college). I’ve been a team captain. And I’ve coached high level high school for a year too.

Sorry your 101 dude just isn’t accurate. You’re working on the faulty assumption that every single position in every single play has a hot read and as soon as a blitz occurs the skill player goes into hit route and QB always finds him. As Harry adroitly pointed out the cardinals apparently don’t even have hot reads. But from experience over time at various levels there are an array of hot adjustments. Rarely do the work as well as what we witnessed on the one today and the ones I’ve shelved in my memory from cards game past.

So broheim, you have a choice, you can keep rolling out your kindergarten level football wisdom, or you can chill dude. So much hate on a day when we win to move to 10-2. Maybe check your heart rate, have a cocktail, and watch a holiday special.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I did (pop Warner, high school, and college). I’ve been a team captain. And I’ve coached high level high school for a year too.

Sorry your 101 dude just isn’t accurate. You’re working on the faulty assumption that every single position in every single play has a hot read and as soon as a blitz occurs the skill player goes into hit route and QB always finds him. As Harry adroitly pointed out the cardinals apparently don’t even have hot reads. But from experience over time at various levels there are an array of hot adjustments. Rarely do the work as well as what we witnessed on the one today and the ones I’ve shelved in my memory from cards game past.

So broheim, you have a choice, you can keep rolling out your kindergarten level football wisdom, or you can chill dude. So much hate on a day when we win to move to 10-2. Maybe check your heart rate, have a cocktail, and watch a holiday special.

Broheim, huh?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

I was never implying every position, but I can tell you every receiver, QB, and sometimes even dudes in the backfield, check coverage pre snap, every time, regardless of down/play/call. Based on that coverage, you will know where the green grass will be (as a QB or other skill player), and as a receiver/other skill player you will also know where your stalk assignment is (provided it is a run). So yes, QB hot read 101 (when a pass play is called) is to look for that green grass/open receiver from the direction of the blitz/where that chess piece was just moved; your odds just went up by at least 50% based on said decision.

I haven't so much as had a conversation with anyone based on any degree of polarity in at least 4 days, much less projected/tossed any hate at anyone, so I am not sure what you're implying/referring to in the second bolded part of your quote.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hehe... people just be at each other’s throats these days.

Let’s hope the Cards win this SuperBowl before we all kill each other!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several years ago we were at a preseason game in Chicago and there was a guy sitting behind us with his 1947 championship ring on. He told us he was a trainer for that team.

Couldn't have been me because I was born in '47... wasn't out of diapers yet.

:cool:

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score
But hey man… ya gotta give Kliffy props on his Kool 1920 hat… Fire!
I didn’t see the one (1) on his hat at first. I was thinking it was real ballsy to wear a hat with the team’s record printed on it.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Only two real grips from me.

1 - The fumbles have to stop.

2 - Simmons and the complicated scheme was targeted effectively today with the quick pace to the LOS and constant pre-snap movement. Something for Vance to work on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson