Cardinals announce they have released Hopkins - Signed with Titans

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Wow that seems crazy but I assume they just couldn't find a trade partner?

I guess if you're going to do it and tank might as well rip the band aid off and take the hit now.

I hope he ends up on a contender would like to see him get a shot at a ring.
All they had to do was agree to eat some of the salary.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If all those rumors about the Cards asking for a 2nd plus a player for Hop earlier this offseason are true, Monti severely overplayed his hand. This is not how you manage assets during a rebuild.

Nick Caserio being dumb enough to trade his 2024 first rounder is the only thing that is keeping Monti's first offseason from being a complete disaster.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hes going to go to KC and be unstoppable.

I suspect the Chargers will be involved too. KC, Buffalo, Chargers. He said something the other day about wanting to play with a QB who cares, who lifts up the whole team who's tough on everyone. Everyone immediately took it as him ripping Kyler but he was directly asked that question and said no Kyler cares, I'm not talking about him, so I think it was clear when he answered, he knew he was either going to be released or traded and was talking about that.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Well...... it looks like Ron DeSantis isn't the only one using the marketing phrase: Great American Comeback in 2024. #BirdCity4Life #ILBSZN #STsAretheOnlyTeams

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Very excited to see what all the people who said that they should keep Hop if they can’t get anything for him say next.

Very exciting team in 2023.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Cardinals are a joke of an organization. Always have been...always will be.

There is no way you couldnt work out some kind of trade. Jesus...we could have taken on some of the contract and gotten a mid round pick back, or some young player who could have been a rotational peice.

Get ready for them to trade Budda for a 5th round pick next week.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose