Cardinal Staff

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That’s accurate to me.. I don’t see a staff outside of the Raiders that is worse. I don’t think Mike McCarthy is good but their DC and OC are better than ours.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're down there somewhere. Not so much the coordinators but I could replace all the position coaches except Buckner, Kugler and Jefferson easily.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Im going to keep saying it in multiple threads. I think Buckner deserves a shot at DC if Vance leaves. He is widely respected by players. He has proven success as a D-Line coach. He seems to me like a guy that if given a chance could turn out to be full of some solid ideas. If he doesn't at least get an interview I will be disappointed, as I can see him going to the NCAA as a DC eventually. If we were willing to buck the trend with KK...no NFL experience....then I would be willing to do it with Buckner, who has excelled in the NFL with what he has been asked to do.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s see if they show up ready to play. That’s the first duty of a staff and to my observation they’ve failed too often.

I can understand the offense being out of sorts to start the game, much like Georgia was against Alabama. I can foresee this happening. Will they be able to right the ship is my biggest concern.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose