Cardinal RB Coach now in trouble

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is obviously Kliff's fault also...;)
You may be joking but it's not far from the truth. It all starts at the top. Discipline and accountability for one's own actions are part of the culture that the staff creates. Or lets slide as is mostly likely the case with Coach Bro. But his abs look good on the beach, so we got that going for us. Lol

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Coach Bro's alter ego.
You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
American laws are weird.

I don't think anyone would be charged in the UK for pushing a woman. It certainly wouldn't be called domestic battery. At worse you might just get a caution for affray or something.

Anyway, I don't care. It happened back in May in his own time, will come to nothing. Tired of people using every non football issue to pile on the Cards org as if these things don't happen everywhere else.
This is such an incredibly bad take it’s not even funny… It doesn’t say that he just pushed her… It says that he pushed her repeatedly and into the garage door. That is a big dude women are typically smaller. To physically impose yourself on a woman and repeatedly push her and shove her into a garage door is completely uncalled for and should be a crime. The laws in the United States are designed to separate the parties for A cooling down period. Domestics all to often end in someone dead. Which from the sounds of it he was trying to bait her into killing him as well… Sometimes you sure pick some weird hills to defend. SMH

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone blaming Michael Bidwill or Kliff Kingsberry for this is straight up out of their head. Domestics are completely emotional situations. This was an argument/fight That occurred in freaking Indianapolis in May during the off-season…. No form of leadership is going to keep this from happening. Put the blame where it belongs… SAXON

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
American laws are weird.

I don't think anyone would be charged in the UK for pushing a woman. It certainly wouldn't be called domestic battery. At worse you might just get a caution for affray or something.

Anyway, I don't care. It happened back in May in his own time, will come to nothing. Tired of people using every non football issue to pile on the Cards org as if these things don't happen everywhere else.
The lengths to which you usually go to defend anything Cardinals is usually comical but the above is just flat out pathetic.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is such an incredibly bad take it’s not even funny… It doesn’t say that he just pushed her… It says that he pushed her repeatedly and into the garage door. That is a big dude women are typically smaller. To physically impose yourself on a woman and repeatedly push her and shove her into a garage door is completely uncalled for and should be a crime. The laws in the United States are designed to separate the parties for A cooling down period. Domestics all to often end in someone dead. Which from the sounds of it he was trying to bait her into killing him as well… Sometimes you sure pick some weird hills to defend. SMH

Yeah I didn't say any of that though did I? I didn't say it was ok, or that it was nothing. I said in UK law you would be very unlikely to be charged and just given a caution. That's literally all I said.

And come on man "from the sounds of it he was trying to bait her into killing him as well" really? The narratives this board invents sometimes are beyond weird. All we know is he pushed her repeatedly during an argument and shouted some things like every one does in an argument. We don't know how violent that was, we don't know the context. But now he's trying to bait her into killing him? SMH.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The lengths to which you usually go to defend anything Cardinals is usually comical but the above is just flat out pathetic.

Not sure what's weird about it. I said 3 things.

1, US law is very different to UK law. This would be nothing in UK law.
2, I really don't care. And I don't.
3, It will come to nothing. Which it will. Like the Jerry Jeudy thing.

But y'all got to get your self righteous on I guess. Even when you have no idea of the details.

Also, not defending the Cardinals. Because it has absolutely nothing to do with the Cardinals. What James Saxon does in the offseason is up to James Saxon and if he gets sent to jail well that's what he deserves. I still don't care either way.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone blaming Michael Bidwill or Kliff Kingsberry for this is straight up out of their head. Domestics are completely emotional situations. This was an argument/fight That occurred in freaking Indianapolis in May during the off-season…. No form of leadership is going to keep this from happening. Put the blame where it belongs… SAXON
Agreed.

You can do all the background checks in the world, and stuff happens.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not sure what's weird about it. I said 3 things.

1, US law is very different to UK law. This would be nothing in UK law.
2, I really don't care. And I don't.
3, It will come to nothing. Which it will. Like the Jerry Jeudy thing.

But y'all got to get your self righteous on I guess. Even when you have no idea of the details.

Also, not defending the Cardinals. Because it has absolutely nothing to do with the Cardinals. What James Saxon does in the offseason is up to James Saxon and if he gets sent to jail well that's what he deserves. I still don't care either way.
My favorite is when someone throws “self righteous” at people because those people are good people with strong ethical makeups. Says a lot about the poster.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't say any of that though did I? I didn't say it was ok, or that it was nothing. I said in UK law you would be very unlikely to be charged and just given a caution. That's literally all I said.

And come on man "from the sounds of it he was trying to bait her into killing him as well" really? The narratives this board invents sometimes are beyond weird. All we know is he pushed her repeatedly during an argument and shouted some things like every one does in an argument. We don't know how violent that was, we don't know the context. But now he's trying to bait her into killing him? SMH.
Everyone shouts “go grab your gun and kill me” during arguments? Damn you Brits are a weird bunch for sure

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems late for this if they knew about it when it happened.
My guess is they can’t do much until they know actual charges are gonna be filed. They were probably told a generic story by Saxon without full details. Like most peeps would do to try and save their job.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is they can’t do much until they know actual charges are gonna be filed. They were probably told a generic story by Saxon without full details. Like most peeps would do to try and save their job.
This is a good point.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So… the team knew of the incident when it happened, but did nothing about it until AFTER news came out.

Good message sent.
Did they do anything different than other sports teams? The notified the NFL when it happened. That's what they are supposed to do. Other teams do the exact same thing...they usually never take action against a player or employee, until the public finds out...Innocent until proven guilty or until the public optics dictate.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Okay… charges came out months ago and the Cards sat on their hands and did nothing until the news actually got a hold of it.

This team, it’s FO, players and coaches are actively making me dislike everything about them.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite is when someone throws “self righteous” at people because those people are good people with strong ethical makeups. Says a lot about the poster.
Yes. And most of these people if we’re in the woman’s position or just a guy being pushed around by The Rock would be screaming for justice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA