Cardinal Press Conference

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
We all knew changing the defense was a problem, Keim just confirmed it

Then why, oh why, didn't he step in and confront Wilks? Oh wait, unless that was the grand plan - tank this entire year, offer up a sacrificial lamb, and get the #1 pick.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then why, oh why, didn't he step in and confront Wilks? Oh wait, unless that was the grand plan - tank this entire year, offer up a sacrificial lamb, and get the #1 pick.
They confronted. Wilks didn't want to change his scheme. That was the humility part thrown by Keim in the press conference.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
That would be a very expensive move in a year without franchise #1 pick.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#7. Why Sam Bradford was chosen as starting QB and dropped after 3 games after getting paid 15 million?

#8. Why choose a head coach who you are not certain to begin with?

#9. Was McCoy given to Wilks or was it Wilks choice?

#10. What evaluations led to signing of injured OL to large contracts?

#11. Did Keim's record from last three years and DUI factor in retaining?

#12. Is 2019 a re-building year?

#13. How long does the new head coach has to begin with?

# 14. Why is the team so thin at skill positions like WR

#.....

Nah, Lets not answer sharp questions, push everything on Wilks and run out of conference as soon as you can.

Well you exposed them as frauds dude. Only a matter of time you move from intern to investigative reporter.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well you exposed them as frauds dude. Only a matter of time you move from intern to investigative reporter.
I don't know if you are sarcastic are not. Those questions would have come from reporters so they ran away like thieves.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I agree but might be convinced of Cowher. Anybody but hose mentioned.
Cowher with BA at OC and Marvin Lewis at DC

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Yup. They built a machine with 98.7 infomercials. It was a genius move by Cardinals.

No, because they sold everyone on Wilks and his staff. Everyone had bought into it, until the games actually counted.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No, because they sold everyone on Wilks and his staff. Everyone had bought into it, until the games actually counted.
Correct. Pasch being a team player disseminated the information to masses through infomercial on 98.7.