Card Stadium - Inaugural Season Tickets

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I stumbled across this in my desk and thought some of you would enjoy. Every year the Cards send out season tickets in book format with 3-4 tickets per page that you can rip out.

The inaugural season I decided to keep the book in tact, considering the ticket checkers only need the bar code I brought the whole book with me each and every game. In other words I have the entire book including tickets.

If you know how rambunctious I tend to get at games (you know DuckJake) it's a miracle this thing isn't in worse shape.

Pic's aren't terrific, took them with my phone.

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Tickets 1,2,3.jpg
    Tickets 1,2,3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Tickets 4,5,6,7.jpg
    Tickets 4,5,6,7.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Ticket 8,9,10.jpg
    Ticket 8,9,10.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 189

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow I wish I would have thought of that...

Those are awesome!

OP
OP
RedRob

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The biggest hurdle was bringing in the whole book to each game and somehow keep spilled beer from ruining the darn thing:)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The biggest hurdle was bringing in the whole book to each game and somehow keep spilled beer from ruining the darn thing:)

That is awesome.

They only survived because they don't sell Dripping Springs Vodka at the Stadium.

I still use my business notebook the Cards gave out that year.

2006, great time. Back when I actually could afford to go to the games. Stupid college tuition.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I probably would have ruined mine taking them to the game so I just emailed the tickets to myself and used that ticket to get in. It cost a few bucks but it was worth it.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I just came across my tix from the 1st game in U of P this past weekend. I'm putting together a little collage of that and the playoff tix from the SB year. Of course, I'm missing SB tix :mad:.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I just came across my tix from the 1st game in U of P this past weekend. I'm putting together a little collage of that and the playoff tix from the SB year. Of course, I'm missing SB tix :mad:.

You'll find it. If you are anything like me, I would put it somewhere important so I will not lose it. Then when I go to look for it, I can't find it. It's like I outsmart myself. Then I find it when I am looking for something else.:)

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
You'll find it. If you are anything like me, I would put it somewhere important so I will not lose it. Then when I go to look for it, I can't find it. It's like I outsmart myself. Then I find it when I am looking for something else.:)
I don't have tickets. I'm mad because I didn't go to the game. Even though they lost, I still kick myself for not going. I went to Carolina and out for the Philly game but didn't go to SB :bang:. It has to be one of the top 5 stupidest decisions I've made. Free flight, free place to stay and didn't go....:computer: :madarms:. I had access to tickets but was just being a cheap-ass and couldn't get myself to pay $1400/ticket. I know that's alot of money but when you factor in the free flight and lodging...... I'm disgusted. I feel like one of those guys on the Miller lite commercials. But, you know, it turned out to be a pretty boring game anyway :sad:.