Can we pry Julio Jones from Atlanta?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I want to see us try. Hes in a position of need and deserves top dollar. What do y’all think? We think that Keim....Oh that’s right, our GM suspended.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would ATL give them up?

Or are you making a thread just to try to make a dig at Keim?

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why would ATL give them up?

Or are you making a thread just to try to make a dig at Keim?
This is a legitimate thread and I would make an offer to Atlanta for Julio. But I’m just wondering what will it take.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This is a legitimate thread and I would make an offer to Atlanta for Julio. But I’m just wondering what will it take.

Three first rounders.

Here's the thing: He's 29 right now, and GENERALLY receivers start to decline at age 30. He has 3 years and $35 million left on his current contract. You're going to give him 2 more years and another $20 million to sponsor the decline of his career?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No thanks he's about to be 30 and has a massive contract.

We need to focus on building the O-Line next year

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Three first rounders.

Here's the thing: He's 29 right now, and GENERALLY receivers start to decline at age 30. He has 3 years and $35 million left on his current contract. You're going to give him 2 more years and another $20 million to sponsor the decline of his career?

Would be like signing Albert Pujols...You know you're gonna get great production for half of the contract, then you are paying a premium to watch him decline.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Three first rounders.

Here's the thing: He's 29 right now, and GENERALLY receivers startYou're going to give him 2 more years and another $20 million to sponsor the decline of his career?
Would be like signing Albert Pujols...You know you're gonna get great production for half of the contract, then you are paying a premium to watch him decline.
yeah that “other” #11 is declining everyday & every year :mrgreen:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
yeah that “other” #11 is declining everyday & every year :mrgreen:
You can't count on every number 11 being the same. Also, Jones relies on speed more than Fitz...and speed is usually the 1st thing that goes, unless your name is Darrell Green. Pretty much why Revised just retired...wheels just fell off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose