Can the Cats turn this season around?

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
If the Cats can't get by both WSU and OSU in the next 2 weeks can Stoops save his job?

WSU is a must win, a doable win I think, but OSU could be tough.

Go Cats!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Good insight!

;)

Haha...I just don't see how they can. If the offense was struggling you could say "of course they will struggle some, it's a new offense" and then you would figure they'd improve as the season went on.

But it isn't the offense, it's a defense that returned pretty much the entire unit from a squad that was very effective last season. I don't see how they can fix that.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They have to atleast end up with 6 wins not only for the fans but recruiting wil be alot more difficult when you are the cellar dweller of the PAC 10. We are going to see alot more 1-3 stars instead of 4 & 5 stars. 4 Star WR Carl Moore has already taken U of A off his list because he said they weren't doing so well this year.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
The Cats can turn it around, but it has to start Saturday. Luckily, they are at home against a team like WSU instead of SC or Oregon.

A good showing tomorrow could help to restore the team's confidence and get them back on track. They have to cut out the mistakes and turnovers though if it is going to happen.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cats can turn it around, but it has to start Saturday. Luckily, they are at home against a team like WSU instead of SC or Oregon.

A good showing tomorrow could help to restore the team's confidence and get them back on track. They have to cut out the mistakes and turnovers though if it is going to happen.
:koolaid:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The Devils can turn it around, but it has to start Saturday. Luckily, they are at home against a team like WSU instead of SC or Oregon.

Sincerely,

ASU Basketball Fan

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey, good to see ASU brought up on the UA thread. Bbball no less. Who even thinks about ASU bball?

What I don't understand is why ASU fans are coming over to this forum when they now have their own? :shrug: