Calling out Ronin...

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Pretty much.
In short, my dad is sick (stroke). I’m his main care taker, which leaves me with a lot of time on my hands.:)

It really is not a problem, glad to contribute to the board.
Wow sorry to hear that, praying for a full recovery for your dad

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear that, praying for a full recovery for your dad
Thank you blindseyed. He didn't suffer any paralysis. We Really dodged a bullet there.
He shuffles when he walks and has loss of memory but other than that you couldn't tell he had a stroke.
:)

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Thank you blindseyed. He didn't suffer any paralysis. We Really dodged a bullet there.
He shuffles when he walks and has loss of memory but other than that you couldn't tell he had a stroke.
:)
Well thank God for small victories...I didn't have a stroke and I have loss of memory too, at least that's what I tell my wife when I don't do what she asked lol

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
She actually believes you? My wife has called me out on that excuse. I go in today to go over the results of the "memory" test I took last week (3 hours of answering questions and looking at numbers and drawings and stuff) with a neuro-psychologist (I think that's what she is).

Two years ago she made me put lenses in my eyes, so no excuse there, and 4 or 5 years ago, she got me hearing aids.

I'm fast running out of excuses.
:help:

Oh, and Thx Ronin. Hope your dad gets better.:rockon:

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Calling out means something different Stateside I guess. I was expecting this thread to be very different in tone.