Call Out: The Real Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
A large majority of the posters on this board should feel stupid, and I truly hope you do. I hope this win was not as fun for you as it was for me and some others. Again, if you are offended, I'm probably talking about you, so good.
Moving on....thoughts about the game from the upper deck.

-Max Hall got his jitters out with that early interception, and settled down after that. He wasn't excellent, but took what was there and looked to have a very good rapport with Fitz.

- Those who call out Mike Money Adams, just stop. Dude can play. Yes I know he gave up the TD late, but that was more due to a Kerry Rhodes missed sack than anything.

- Darnell Dockett and Joey Porter showed up today.

- The inside linebacker position looks just fine to me. Paris Lenon making a big play again and Daryl Washington looks to be starting to figure it out.

- Forget whether it was Shane H or cardsfanmd (2 of my favorite posters), but whoever called that people who were hating on Andre Roberts would regret it looks very smart. Dre was runnin as the 2 receiver when Williams was hurt, and made some huge first down receptions, and played well on punt returners.

- Don't know whether it was the scheme or LSH, but either way our kick return game is AWESOME.

- Dan Williams needs to be in the game, when he is in Dockett and Porter look so much better.

-Alan Branch is officially in get a contract mode, he was playing a lot today that I noticed.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
:ban:

You're a giant troll and you should be banned. To completely disprove your idiotic point, I am here to celebrate the victory. Only a complete moron would be happier complaining about a terrible loss as opposed to celebrating a terrific win. What kind of a poster would figure otherwise?

OP
OP
PoolBoy

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
:ban:

You're a giant troll and you should be banned. To completely disprove your idiotic point, I am here to celebrate the victory. Only a complete moron would be happier complaining about a terrible loss as opposed to celebrating a terrific win. What kind of a poster would figure otherwise?

hardly a troll, this board the past few weeks has sucked.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Those who call out Mike Money Adams, just stop. Dude can play. Yes I know he gave up the TD late, but that was more due to a Kerry Rhodes missed sack than anything.

You mean like the holding call that gave the Saints a second chance right before giving up the TD pass?

Good grief. Adams plays hard but the Cards can find better.

The Cards did nothing on offense today. Nothing. The D forcing turnovers won this game. The only positive I take out of this game regarding the offense is that Patrick had 5 catches. Love to see the Cards finally realize that it isn't against the rules to throw to your best pass catching TE. And that Max Hall isn't Derek Anderson.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards did nothing on offense today. Nothing. The D forcing turnovers won this game. The only positive I take out of this game regarding the offense is that Patrick had 5 catches. Love to see the Cards finally realize that it isn't against the rules to throw to your best pass catching TE. And that Max Hall isn't Derek Anderson.

If Max plays and doesn't get killed, this will continue. Hall used the TE's a lot at BYU, he had a good one there of course, but he's one of those guys who likes to throw to the TE. You could see it in the preseason too he used Dray then in fact I think Dray made the team because of Max Hall.

Aside from the ones he hit today he missed Becht on a short pass(rolling to his right) and missed Dray on a deep pass left. Point being he will target the TE a lot.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I agree with you on most points, my friend. I still don't care for Adams, but he played very well today and deserves kudos. I definitely do not mind having him on the team as a back-up. Paris Lenon has surprised this season and even with all the complaints about him you really do hear his name called many times throughout the game. Solid play.

There are many areas which we can improve, but it really does seem like all the defense needs is a competent offense doing their part to get them going. The bye has come at a good time and I can't wait to see what this team can do against Seattle. We desperately need our 2 and 3 receivers back though. I love the young guys, but we need those reliable hands to assist Hall.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You mean like the holding call that gave the Saints a second chance right before giving up the TD pass?

Good grief. Adams plays hard but the Cards can find better.

I saw McDonald dressed but not sure I saw him out there. Adams really can't cover anyone.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Max plays and doesn't get killed, this will continue. Hall used the TE's a lot at BYU, he had a good one there of course, but he's one of those guys who likes to throw to the TE. You could see it in the preseason too he used Dray then in fact I think Dray made the team because of Max Hall.

Aside from the ones he hit today he missed Becht on a short pass(rolling to his right) and missed Dray on a deep pass left. Point being he will target the TE a lot.

Becht was cut wasn't he? I thought Dray dropped one also. The short one to right was Spach I believe.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you've enjoyed the gloom and feeling sorry for ourselves on this board lately?

I wasn't particularly happy with the team or the coaches performance so far this season. I didn't think it was unreasonable to voice an opinion negatively, although as you no doubt think, some comments were overly harsh. Just because some posters seemed over the top to you, why try to pour salt into a wound after a win? jmho

Enjoy the win, by all means:)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
hardly a troll, this board the past few weeks has sucked.

A troll. You have said the following in several statements, and now have started a thread to say it again: People want us to suck so we can complain more.

If that isn't trolling then nothing is. You know it's false, so you're lying. Everyone on here wants us to win. It isn't fun to get clobbered, and a lot of people are going to complain when we do. Whadya want us to do, smile sweetly and post about little cute kittens when we lose a bajillion to an eensy bit?

So it wasn't fun for you. I can understand that. Trying repeatedly to say that people wished we'd lose so we could complain more is just plain stupid. Now, either you're stupid enough to believe that garbage, or you're posting it to be purposefully inflammatory...which would be trolling :)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Becht was cut wasn't he? I thought Dray dropped one also. The short one to right was Spach I believe.

Yes my bad Spach not Becht. Dray did drop one too on the 2nd drive I think.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A troll. You have said the following in several statements, and now have started a thread to say it again: People want us to suck so we can complain more.

If that isn't trolling then nothing is. You know it's false, so you're lying. Everyone on here wants us to win. It isn't fun to get clobbered, and a lot of people are going to complain when we do. Whadya want us to do, smile sweetly and post about little cute kittens when we lose a bajillion to an eensy bit?

So it wasn't fun for you. I can understand that. Trying repeatedly to say that people wished we'd lose so we could complain more is just plain stupid. Now, either you're stupid enough to believe that garbage, or you're posting it to be purposefully inflammatory...which would be trolling :)

Sheesh Stout. He must have really hit a nerve.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Sheesh Stout. He must have really hit a nerve.

Well you don't like it very much when I call you a Pollyanna with your head in the sand in regards to the Cards deficiencies who almost never adds anything to the conversation and just posts, if the Cards brass like it I like it, or hey we won why are you criticizing something, 20 times a week and no Cardinal player can do any wrong until of course they go somewhere else.

:D

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just had a big win and I would rather not ban anyone so please drop the calling others "stupid" or "troll". We are all Cards fans here

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
And of course there are STILL fans pissing and moaning.

I think some of you miss the 4-12 Cardinals so much because they fit you so much better then Wiz's teams.

I.E. Losers.

For the next 2 weeks remember what your mom used to say.

If you don't have anything nice to say.....****.

Lord knows I don't care about your realistic opinion on why we suck and evrything sucks and we will finish the season 3-13.

Theres a difference between being a darksider and just an out and out cynical loser. Many of you are toeing the line and if I get banned for saying it, so be it.

S A D

and if you don't know what that means, PM TJ ;)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

First. Why should he be banned? He's stating the obvious. The vibe on this board has been less than pleasant and certain individuals are screaming their bloody guys for this player to be cut, that coach to be fired and how we were lucky to have the record we had. Plus, his post regarding the game was to the point and I agree with almost everything he said.

Second. How is he a troll? Gohard83 is a troll. You're talking about the same guy who went to the San Diego game and was running up and down the aisle pumping up the other Cards fans in the section (he was in the section next to mine, I saw it). Ease off the throttle just a notch, Stout

:talk:

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We just had a big win and I would rather not ban anyone so please drop the calling others "stupid" or "troll". We are all Cards fans here

Hey its Sunday night. You can't ban anyone until Tuesday morning. :D

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

I think some of you miss the 4-12 Cardinals so much because they fit you so much better then Wiz's teams.

I.E. Losers.

Lord knows I don't care about your realistic opinion on why we suck and evrything sucks and we will finish the season 3-13.

Theres a difference between being a darksider and just an out and out cynical loser. Many of you are toeing the line and if I get banned for saying it, so be it.

S A D

Coming strong, something must be wrong, I'm agreeing with you way too much these days...:D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I.E. Losers.

S A D

So ****

Status
Not open for further replies.