Byron Murphy. Looks like another Kevin Minter no?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks slow out of the breaks. Cannot twitch turn the hips to be a good NFL CB.
Teams are picking him. Gave up the most touchdowns in NFL this year and on the team.

Murphy is trending in Isabella, Zac Allen and Keesean Johnson territory.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I thought he started the season well and was getting praise every week. Lately he has been toast.
98.7 fake news. He was getting beat every week except for 3 or 4 plays.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the 2nd PI was a bad call the announcer said you have to turn your head he did turn he actually turned half his body too. THe WR did a great job selling that he was trying to get to teh ball and Murphy was stopping him that was actually IMO really good defense.
The first one was a terrible decision he had safety help over the top, grabbing the WR gave them a redzone that became a TD.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Again, he's a rookie and will get better with experience. I think he's going to be a very solid player for us. Not disappointed at all with him.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hitting the rookie wall

This. So much this. Our team is young and none of these rookies have played week-in-week-out football in December before. Murphy has taken his lumps recently, but he's a good starting corner and will improve going into next season. He's given up 6 or 7 TDs this year and needs to improve on his footwork and awareness of when the ball is in flight, but overall I've been happy with him as a rookie. I think he'll improve.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The worst two year stretch since they moved here will do that to ya.

That is an unbelievable stat considering how bad the franchise has been and how they played in a college stadium. Today was a home game for the Steelers. This bad stretch is on the owner even if Keim is the one who created all of the problems.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What does football for the last three years have to do with Byron Murphy?
Keim draftee is stinking the joint and making his contributions for a failed season.

And..

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson