Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For anyone who think the dude is not a bust, follow the non reasons for injury, the answer is there

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What is interesting is that Keim hasn't signed a DT to replace Pierre or Diche yet, the new DL have been DEs. It's like he is using the rest of the season to find some gems for next year since he know Wilks is gone.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For anyone who think the dude is not a bust, follow the non reasons for injury, the answer is there

he doesnt know it or he doesnt want to say the nkemdiche injury
pretty weird, but after he didnt know even the reason why dawson was on IR maybe he doesnt really know it

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What is interesting is that Keim hasn't signed a DT to replace Pierre or Diche yet, the new DL have been DEs. It's like he is using the rest of the season to find some gems for next year since he know Wilks is gone.

Yup, I stopped calling out Wilks since I am certain Wilks is not returning.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he still under contract, dont think they will exercise the 5th year option but he can play next year and rotate with other lineman, has got better this season and even if consistency is still an issue in some parts of the games looked dominant

i will extend rodney gunther contract and peters too
if we draft quinnen williams and add a player like cj mosley in free agency we have easily a top 10 defense

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So he has the best game of his career in LA and 2 weeks later he's suddenly out for the season.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
he still under contract, dont think they will exercise the 5th year option but he can play next year and rotate with other lineman, has got better this season and even if consistency is still an issue in some parts of the games looked dominant

i will extend rodney gunther contract and peters too
if we draft quinnen williams and add a player like cj mosley in free agency we have easily a top 10 defense

Diche flat out stinks.Barely serviceable and a huge bust as a top pick.Dump the Diche.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Nah it's a conscious attempt to play all 11 guys out of position. Ends at tackle, linebackers at ends, safeties at linebacker, etc. Par for the course.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Isn't he on contract for another year? I mean if he's injured or non-productive next year they will cut him loose. He's been a massive dissaopintmentbut what if we draft a top DL and that somehow pushes Bust-Diche to play out of his mind next year?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they literally said yesterday they weren't worried about the injury and now he's on IR?

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I thought he was finally showing something this year...I wouldn't be so quick just to toss him aside. That Rams half was pretty freaking dominate. I'd love to see him next year with a good coach

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Just dump Diche's busted ass! No more chances! He only plays 1/4 to 1/2 of a game and then misses half the season due to injuries is not someone you waste a roster spot on. If I knew he was being placed in IR I would have hauled his ass down to Tombstone today and buried him there. I did enjoy my visit to Tombstone.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Chargers fans on our forum are celebrating this and calling it karma for injuring Gordon.

Personally, I’m not. Whisenhunt running a stupid RB reverse play with an already ailing RB led to the injury more than ‘Diche.