Bucs want Larry Fitzgerald

mjb21aztd

Reaction score
This time larry taking forever.... i hope he comes for 1yr but wouldn't be upset if wanted a better super bowl shot with bucs

Ugh soooo many ex cards win sbowl lol

nashman

Reaction score
It’s no guarantee the Bucs are even making the SB this year. Everything had to line up for them to even make it last season not gonna happen again IMO. Fitz chasing a ring like that would be a bit pathetic but whatever, if that’s the way he chose to leave Az after saying he wanted to stay with one organization his entire career it would be kinda lame.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s no guarantee the Bucs are even making the SB this year. Everything had to line up for them to even make it last season not gonna happen again IMO. Fitz chasing a ring like that would be a bit pathetic but whatever, if that’s the way he chose to leave Az after saying he wanted to stay with one organization his entire career it would be kinda lame.

how did everything have to line up for them? They played 3 road playoff games, beat the two teams in the NFC with the best records in the conference on the road and then beat the defending Super Bowl Champions, who had the best record in their conference.

The 2008 Cardinals is an example of everything lining up for them, hosting 2 playoff games while having worse records than both opponents and having the top 3 seeds in the playoffs all lose so that we could get HFA as a 4 seed with a 9-7 record.

The Bucs beat the three best teams in the league. That's a legit impressive playoff run.

nashman

Reaction score
how did everything have to line up for them? They played 3 road playoff games, beat the two teams in the NFC with the best records in the conference on the road and then beat the defending Super Bowl Champions, who had the best record in their conference.

The 2008 Cardinals is an example of everything lining up for them, hosting 2 playoff games while having worse records than both opponents and having the top 3 seeds in the playoffs all lose so that we could get HFA as a 4 seed with a 9-7 record.

The Bucs beat the three best teams in the league. That's a legit impressive playoff run.

Sorry by lining up I mean the refs not calling any pass interference on that aggressive defense against the Saints and Packers that allowed them to squeak by. Yet called some very iffy ones to help Brady and the bucs. Everyone but Bucs fans could tell a blatant bias but whatever. Reminded me of when the NBA wanted king James to win one in Cleveland and let them mug and beat up on the warriors just to give him one. Brady didn’t have to do almost anything because the defense was allowed to grab, hold, tackle receivers against maybe the 3 best passing teams in the NFL (Saints, Packers, Cheifs) with almost zero pass interference calls... yeah looked real legit...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sorry by lining up I mean the refs not calling any pass interference on that aggressive defense against the Saints and Packers that allowed them to squeak by. Yet called some very iffy ones to help Brady and the bucs. Everyone but Bucs fans could tell a blatant bias but whatever. Reminded me of when the NBA wanted king James to win one in Cleveland and let them mug and beat up on the warriors just to give him one. Brady didn’t have to do almost anything because the defense was allowed to grab, hold, tackle receivers against maybe the 3 best passing teams in the NFL (Saints, Packers, Cheifs) with almost zero pass interference calls... yeah looked real legit...
Personally I think this post is ridiculous. I’m not a Brady fan, I didn’t really care if arians won a super bowl, and I could care less about the bucs. Nothing I saw was out of the normal range of blown calls for any nfl game.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
BA is in the record that they have multiple offers on the table for AB...I think Fitz is probably a plan B, in case AB leaves for another team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tally Cardinal