Bucks @ Suns Thursday Finals game thread 7-8-2021 - Game 2

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton 5 points 4 rebounds
Booker 10 points on 4/12!!
Paul 8 points 2 assist

Only 2 free throws the entire half

And the Bucks are down 11 how the hell is that even possible not only that you blew a 9 point lead. How Sway!! How! If your a Bucks fan you look at that and say we must be winning by 20

your getting nothing from your big 3 at all. I don’t get it I just don’t get it

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a while to adjust to the Bucks, and Holiday in particular, playing far more aggressive than in Game 1. Even if they don’t sink as many threes going forward, it looks like they’ve figured out how to pick the lock.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty is getting bailed out a bit by the hot shooting. For the most part Paul and Ayton in check.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
they are not playing like crap. The bucks are playing much more effective defense.
Book has missed quite a few open shots. Ayton has played small. And we’ve given up double digits offensive rebounds. It’s been offset by our wings’ shooting and defense. Maybe not c rap, but certainly not good. We are just a better team than these bucks.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Predicting we see DominAyton in the second half!
I’ll be surprised. He looks sluggish, doesn’t have much lift, and has bad hands tonight. Sometimes these Ayton games occur. Haven’t seen many in playoffs, but I think it more likely we see more of the same. Hope I’m wrong.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised. He looks sluggish, doesn’t have much lift, and has bad hands tonight. Sometimes these Ayton games occur. Haven’t seen many in playoffs, but I think it more likely we see more of the same. Hope I’m wrong.
Only one I remember is Game 5 vs the Clippers.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ayton 5 points 4 rebounds
Booker 10 points on 4/12!!
Paul 8 points 2 assist

Only 2 free throws the entire half

And the Bucks are down 11 how the hell is that even possible not only that you blew a 9 point lead. How Sway!! How! If your a Bucks fan you look at that and say we must be winning by 20

your getting nothing from your big 3 at all. I don’t get it I just don’t get it
We play good defense, but their big three, particularly Middleton and holiday, can pull disappearing acts.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Has there been even one of these in the entire post season? I honestly can’t recall a game where he played this soft and ineffective.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you mean Monty is getting bailed out?
Monty hasn’t figured out how to beat trapping the guard and effectively shut down easy buckets by Ayton. Our hot shooting has neutralized that but it is working against Paul and Payne.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Monty hasn’t figured out how to beat trapping the guard and effectively shut down easy buckets by Ayton. Our hot shooting has neutralized that but it is working against Paul and Payne.
I don’t think in this particular case you can place it at Monty’s feet. But that’s just my opinion.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton is not used to the paint being packed on him and the physically. The Suns need to find him going to the basket. Although the Bucks are packing the paint the Suns are making them pay with ball movement and outside shooting.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If shooting keeps up they won’t have a choice but to stay home at the arc and that opens the midrange and Ayton again.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Bucks aren’t defending the three. We are up 11 because of it. So what do they do? This is Bud adjusting before the game but not during it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ayton is not used to the paint being packed on him and the physically. The Suns need to find him going to the basket. Although the Bucks are packing the paint the Suns are making them pay with ball movement and outside shooting.
They have, but he’s gone up soft each time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikal with the mid-range jumper.