Bucks or Nets?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With Kyrie likely done for this series and maybe longer, I actually find myself wanting the Nets to win this series.

I’d rather play the Nets without Harden & Kyrie then a healthy Bucks team.

What about you? I know I’m getting ahead of myself bc Suns will still have to beat LA/Utah.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Kyrie is done then the Nets would have no chance to beat Philly. Let the Bucks and Philly duke it out. That would be a physical series.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may become a war of attrition. Embiid of the 76ers is bothered by knee in loss to Hawks.

Dave McMenamin ESPN Staff Writer:

Embiid went 0-for-12 in the second half, accounting for the most attempts without a make in a playoff game in the past 25 years, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

None of those misses was bigger than the point-blank layup he couldn't connect on with 8.8 seconds left, sailing the right-handed attempt over the rim after catching a pick-and-roll feed from Tobias Harris with Philadelphia trailing 101-100.

"Great look. Great look. I just didn't have the lift," said Embiid, who has played this Eastern Conference semifinal series on a partially torn meniscus in his right knee. "Thought I got fouled too. But usually, I would go up, especially for a bucket like that, try to dunk it. Try to get fouled and get an and-1. But ... not being able to jump for obvious reasons. ... It's tough."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...es-second-half-atlanta-hawks-rally-tie-series

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lets just get there first. I feel pretty good about any team from the east healthy or not.
A healthy Nets would be a nightmare. But If any team has a chance its us. I think we could guard them and they don't play D so scoring wouldn't be an issue.
Plus we have a Point God.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The Nets had no business winning tonight!! One of the all time NBA come backs!