Bucks Bird Takes

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Buckybird, Nov 20, 2020.

1. schutd

schutd Regular User

Was this post directly copied from the Websters definition for Hyperbole?

daves likes this.
  2. Arz101

Arz101 Registered

Are you the gate keeper of Hyperboles at Webster's?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

3. schutd

schutd Regular User

No sir. But I do have a firm grasp on the language, and my emotions.

daves likes this.
  4. Harry

Harry ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer

1 warned in advance about that
    4&5 coaching still inconsistent
    6 wouldn’t pay tag cost but might negotiate new contract
    8 too late
    9 disagree if you’re talking about pulling Jersey
    11 poor coaching. A Lincoln, don’t change horses in the middle of the stream.
    12&13 agree
    14 ditto

Buckybird likes this.
  5. Buckybird

Buckybird Hoist the Lombardi Trophy

I’ve definitely never been a believer in Kliff

6. Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky Registered

Why does KK not call more "pinch block, then release drag routes" with our TE's? That blows my mind because we have WR's that can take their DB downfield deep on go routes & out of the play entirely.

7. Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green Kool Aid with a touch of vodka

For anyone who thinks we had the maturation of a new offense or talent to be a legit playoff team in merely our second go with this new regime is more guilty of reading the press clippings than anyone in the media who frankly never really watches our games. We have a great yet inexperienced dynamic QB (a guy who gets extra flack from those who still feel their draft opinion is more important to them than their team winning in the long run), the young man needs to be given some benefit of the doubt for where he is right now and not some hyperbole run of Mitchism about him pouting when such people want to scrap the proverbial barrel dry. Sure, point out what he needs to improve on but damn does this forum like to make constant hyperbole statements at the slightest green light. Chill people. I never thought this was a playoff team in the NFC West and thought 8-8 is the proper mark of excellence this year but give this a break

Concerning Kliff? Yeah, his game management can be daunting to endure but he too is acting like a young guy who is frankly a few years away from being able to balance his passion for offense and running a whole team (maybe he should not be a head coach, yet). I think his age is preventing him to lay the hammer down on guys close to his age not being far removed of being a failure as a NFL QB

By all means point out the problems, but let's not act like when there's a problem this makes our rookie of the year QB trash for all intent purposes, same guy who in his second year is running stat wise with the NFL MVP of the last season in Lamar Jackson. Look, Patrick Mahomes is special and Reid is a great guy to bring that forward but let's not judge Kyler by this scale if you have any sense. I'm a Cardinal fan and finally just want a freaking drafted franchise QB which is good and that guy does not have to be a Hall of Famer

I accept the Murray, Kliff critical critiques and especially the Keim draft critiques which are wanting but not the impressionable hyperbole which is turning this forum into a facebook farce

daves and sdscard4 like this.
  8. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

I'm sorry... you want bash posters for their hyperbole but then turn around and act like the board is claiming Kyler is trash? and people here have no sense and are only judging him next Mahommes? jesus man... pot meet kettle. you're black. how about you ease up on the hypocritical hyperbole of your own before bashing others, ok?

also, do you realize that all the criticisms people are lobbing at Kliff and Kyler are actually about... you know... FOOTBALL. Whereas you just decided to go on a rant against posters?

9. cardpa

cardpa Have a Nice Day!

So are you saying Keim and Bidwill had a brain fart when they decided to hire Kingsbury because they had grandiose dreams of the offense running wild all over the field scoring 35-45 points a game and gaining 400-500 yards per game? Sort of reminds me of Ralphie.