Bucks at Suns 7pm FSN AZ HD

mribnik

Reaction score
Diaw is having a fantastic game tonight. He's making the correct decision on every play.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the first time ever that both Amare and Diaw are playing well in the same game. This game was two years in the making.

Now we just need to win it.

cly2tw

Reaction score
There is no specific defender on Boris. But he is simply aggressive all around. Who says he can't play with Amare! They complement each other very well it looks. As both of them played so well, there is space for open shots for everybody as long as they can make them. Nash and Bell did quite a few.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Marion doesn't attempt long distance buzzer beaters, its hard on the 3pt %. knowwhatimsayin?

Atescoop

Reaction score
Barbosa is too fast for his own good. Sometimes you just wish he´d swing it behind his back or spin to the other hand. On the other hand(no pun int.) he needs to take a mental picture of where everyone is standing so he knows where to pitch. God knows he can´t look while leaping to the hoop.
Did Diaw surf this site yesterday? Like his aggression. Banks needs to follow suit to open up passing lanes for him. Like to see him get more assists

Atescoop

Reaction score
14 of 15 would inspire me to at least initiate a double team on Bogue. For gods sake Bucks aren´t defending good, so what if they win this game...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Diaw is an awesome talent for his size. I wish somebody could figure out how to get him to play like he did tonight every night. He has the talent. What an enigma .

:pullhair:

Last edited:

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm glad I was only right about Bogut's career high and not that the Bucks would win. I watched them play against the Lakers last night as well, and I must say that they are a pretty good team. Lets hope that the can catch the Hawks.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
West race is pretty tight, very little margin for slipping... If Mavs win tonight, they will take the first place since they beat us.

Attachments

• standings.jpg
    standings.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 289

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
Marion doesn't attempt long distance buzzer beaters, its hard on the 3pt %. knowwhatimsayin?

Unbelievable. Just back from a shoulder/elbow injury on his shooting arm and he only took 7 shots all night. The 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal and 2 blocks don't count. And the next post says he didn't shoot because he's "selfish."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose