Bucannon signs with Buccaneers

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
God he was such a good SS in school. I was thrilled when we drafted him. Next thing you know DWash got suspended and Los left. Hey Buc think you can gain 20lbs and play linebacker for us? Smh

I blame BA for ruining him
It's a shame. I wasn't amped on the guy when we drafted him, but I'll appreciate what he did to play for us there. I couldn't blame BA though, only DWashout.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Buc did well initially at LB until teams figured out how to attack him. There is no doubt we ruined him. Could've been a great tone-setting SS for us. Same can be said about Reddick playing ILB after playing DE at Temple, or Nkemdiche in a 3-4 front. Can't force 1st round talent out of position just because they could potentially do it from an athletic standpoint. That's what you look for on day 3 of the draft. Ultimately those decisions have doomed us big-time and Keim should consider himself lucky that Bidwill seems to love him.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buc did well initially at LB until teams figured out how to attack him. There is no doubt we ruined him. Could've been a great tone-setting SS for us. Same can be said about Reddick playing ILB after playing DE at Temple, or Nkemdiche in a 3-4 front. Can't force 1st round talent out of position just because they could potentially do it from an athletic standpoint. That's what you look for on day 3 of the draft. Ultimately those decisions have doomed us big-time and Keim should consider himself lucky that Bidwill seems to love him.
I hate to let facts get in the way of your narrative but Keim didn’t draft him to play LB...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson