Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caitlyn Jenner still has her penis

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/03/caity...r-penis/?_ga=1.213439447.213550155.1411154241

By Richard Johnson

It’s a woman’s prerogative, and it’s not too late for Caitlyn Jenner to change her mind.

Sources say the former Olympic decathlon champion still has her penis, and could revert to being a man, if being Caitlyn doesn’t work out.

In the meantime, Caitlyn can use the same trick employed by drag queens. “Since Ms. Jenner has been on hormones for a while, the male genitalia would have shrunken. So a transgender will ‘tuck’ the penis in, allowing for a [lingerie] photo like Annie Leibovitz’s [for Vanity Fair].”

If Caitlyn stops taking female hormones, her package will grow back, said the doc. “Everything Caitlyn has done to date is reversible.”

The change in gender could also change Jenner’s sexual orientation. While the athlete told Diane Sawyer he was always attracted to women, she is now unsure if she is a lesbian, or if she will be attracted to men.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Courageous??.............. Bull****!

Capitalist??... More likely

So Bruce had a set of tits installed,.. big deal...so did that 70 year old dude at wal mart

he has yet to get a lopitoffamy...... then one might believe he is truly committed

been feeling this his whole life?? I do not believe it...he was quite happy being a man when he was making the talk show circuits and getting Wheaties covers... much more likely this kardashian krud made him realize how much he missed actually being "Famous"........ so they come up with a plan,...and he gets a highly publicized bit of cosmetic make over,...and shows up as a woman opening week of LBGT month....oh yeah,...did I mention the new reality show is already in the works??

Bruce Jenner is exploiting the LGBT community to get rich. Period.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Courageous??.............. Bull****!

Capitalist??... More likely

So Bruce had a set of tits installed,.. big deal...so did that 70 year old dude at wal mart

he has yet to get a lopitoffamy...... then one might believe he is truly committed

been feeling this his whole life?? I do not believe it...he was quite happy being a man when he was making the talk show circuits and getting Wheaties covers... much more likely this kardashian krud made him realize how much he missed actually being "Famous"........ so they come up with a plan,...and he gets a highly publicized bit of cosmetic make over,...and shows up as a woman opening week of LBGT month....oh yeah,...did I mention the new reality show is already in the works??

Bruce Jenner is exploiting the LGBT community to get rich. Period.

Wow, tough crowd.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hooray for Grampa!

The ugly thing about this isn't that some gender confused person is changing their lives to better suit themselves. The ugliness is that it's instantly got it's own reality show, lavish magazine covers, and a public requirement that all must kneel and bless the wonderful day.

Just like the crappy news channels. It's all about ratings.

Crash!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caitlyn Jenner still has her penis

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/03/caity...r-penis/?_ga=1.213439447.213550155.1411154241

By Richard Johnson

It’s a woman’s prerogative, and it’s not too late for Caitlyn Jenner to change her mind.

Sources say the former Olympic decathlon champion still has her penis, and could revert to being a man, if being Caitlyn doesn’t work out.

In the meantime, Caitlyn can use the same trick employed by drag queens. “Since Ms. Jenner has been on hormones for a while, the male genitalia would have shrunken. So a transgender will ‘tuck’ the penis in, allowing for a [lingerie] photo like Annie Leibovitz’s [for Vanity Fair].”

If Caitlyn stops taking female hormones, her package will grow back, said the doc. “Everything Caitlyn has done to date is reversible.”

The change in gender could also change Jenner’s sexual orientation. While the athlete told Diane Sawyer he was always attracted to women, she is now unsure if she is a lesbian, or if she will be attracted to men.

So many options, so little time.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hooray for Grampa!

The ugly thing about this isn't that some gender confused person is changing their lives to better suit themselves. The ugliness is that it's instantly got it's own reality show, lavish magazine covers, and a public requirement that all must kneel and bless the wonderful day.

Just like the crappy news channels. It's all about ratings.

Crash!!

Actually, the only thing ugly is how you referred to her as an "it". Good job spewing hate. In fact, if people wouldn't spew all this hate towards her, no one would be talking about it, so good job keeping the topic relevant.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In fact, if people wouldn't spew all this hate towards her, no one would be talking about it, so good job keeping the topic relevant.
doubtful. You can't turn on a TV or radio without hearing about it. It's like we discovered aliens or Jesus was resurrected but rather it's a guy deciding to take pills and have surgeries to be a woman. I don't understand the fascination but I don't care about any of their shows or other comings or goings either. I mean, what do these people do besides be dramatic, live a lavish life, make sex tapes and do photo shoots/post half naked photos online? I know Bruce had some major accomplishments in his youth but beyond that are they really special enough to receive so much attention?

Based on ratings of television and items like this, apparently this kind if stuff is what the american public is interested it and fascinated by.

Science, history and etc be damned

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always liked Bruce Jenner. For me he always has been and always will be the most likeable member of that family. I respect his decision to change to what he wants to be and have no problem with it. I personally just don't like their show and feel like they deceive the public to get better ratings. But that's the world of television always has been I guess....

I think the tough part of that statement is that he has another family that if you've ever seen THEM talk about him would completely disagree. Son Brody and the other guys think he was an absentee father.

I have no problem with the current situation you don't go have surgery as a stunt. 20 years ago I worked with an engineering manager who had the same surgery done, he actually quit his job partway through it because of peer pressure from other managers at work. He talked about suing the company but didn't, he just left, had the surgery and hopefully was happy.

I do wonder what impact it's all had on his first family though, maybe that's why he was such a bad father to them, in their opinion, maybe he was just incredibly unhappy. I hope he talked it all over with them in advance to give them a chance to deal with it, apparently one of Brody's big issues with Bruce in recent years was nobody told him how prominent Bruce was going to be on the Kardashians show and all of a sudden he hears his name being brought up constantly with Bruce complaining about him and it really annoyed him.

So now we have the Kardashians and all their tv shows, a reality show about Jenner coming out, and a reality show featuring Cody and the brothers is apparently in the works. This family isn't going anywhere, if you're sick of them don't turn on your tv set ever again.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have seen the footage from his car accident but its pretty bad. He plows straight into the back of two cars, sending one into oncoming traffic, killing a woman.

Hard to believe he isn't facing any prosecution.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have seen the footage from his car accident but its pretty bad. He plows straight into the back of two cars, sending one into oncoming traffic, killing a woman.

Hard to believe he isn't facing any prosecution.

Only a misdemeanor if you hit and kill someone because of your inattentiveness. Ridiculous.

Caitlyn Jenner 'will only be charged with misdemeanor' for fatal Malibu crash that left her 69-year-old neighbour dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...69-year-old-neighbour-dead.html#ixzz3fizdF0O2

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Investigators to recommend Caitlyn Jenner face manslaughter

http://www.abc15.com//news/national...r-face-manslaughter?audiencePageId=1238402824

Sheriff's investigators plan to recommend prosecutors file a vehicular manslaughter charge against Caitlyn Jenner for her role in a fatal car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu last February.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida says investigators found that Jenner was driving "unsafe for the prevailing road conditions" because her SUV rear-ended a Lexus, pushing it into oncoming traffic.

The Lexus driver, 69-year-old Kim Howe, was killed when her car was struck head-on by a Hummer.

If convicted of such a charge, Jenner would face up to one year in county jail.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I suspect he/she would have to go to a male prison... and that would be... rough. Very rough. I suspect she'd have no choice but to serve most of it in solitary.

But... you kill somebody and there are consequences. Lucky to only potentially be facing a year. That driving was inexcusable, plow straight into a bunch of cars for no reason.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson