Bruce Arians interested in Buccaneers job

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is almost no doubt in my mind now, that we dumped him.

MB had enough class to let him "retire" Much the way the Steelers did.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Seems like more going on with him leaving Arizona than we may know.:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Well, if he was retired by AZ, then it's happened twice in short amount of time....so at some point you have to ask what's Bruce doing to have multiple teams push him out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I think it has to do mostly with being overly loyal to people this is very common especially to personality types like BA.

His persona is one of he's got your back and that's admirable right up until someone actually needs replacing. That's the business aspect of the job that some people never get.

You should defend someone who you believe in but you have to be honest about it and believe in them for the right business related reasons because it's a job not a family.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Wow, people really take a small sound bite and run with it.

“I know Jason Licht. So, I would listen,” Arians said.

That's all. Not that he is interestsd, not that he is pursuing it. But since it is Licht, he would listen to a proposal.

If we can freely interpret, I would say that he is actually complimenting Licht by this comment more than showing interest in coaching the Bucs.

And the Browns may be similar, he coaches there for a couple of years and gets to hand it over to Kitchens, plus protect Amos - allowing him to grow his coaching tree.

We can spin BA so many ways, including that he is the Brett Favre of coaches, and will struggle to stay retired.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wow, people really take a small sound bite and run with it.

“I know Jason Licht. So, I would listen,” Arians said.

That's all. Not that he is interestsd, not that he is pursuing it. But since it is Licht, he would listen to a proposal.

If we can freely interpret, I would say that he is actually complimenting Licht by this comment more than showing interest in coaching the Bucs.

And the Browns may be similar, he coaches there for a couple of years and gets to hand it over to Kitchens, plus protect Amos - allowing him to grow his coaching tree.

We can spin BA so many ways, including that he is the Brett Favre of coaches, and will struggle to stay retired.
Bruce enjoyed his 15 minutes and just wants that feeling again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk