Brett Kollmann video on Kliff Kingsbury's offense in the NFL

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So "the NFL isn't ready for KK offense." I listened to the entire thing and this guy never said why the NFL isn't ready for KK's offense!

:bang:

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What struck me is how much smaller Murray looks side by side with Baker :30 in.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Loved the video, I hope our offense is dangerous and Ill support whoever is under center if thats the case. Go Cards!! (Get some WR's!! )

BirdDroppings

Rookie
Reaction score
What this video shows me is that to make this offense work, we need a myriad of quick WRs and the point of a big WR does not hold much importance in regards to what this offense tries to accomplish. Kirk actually fits the premier mold to a 'T' but also makes me think guys like Renfrow out of Clemson or Penny Hart out of Georgia State taken later might be just as viable as your traditional big playmaker in the first. If this team insists on Murray, then draft him first but look towards any remaining blue chip defensive guys which might fall into the second and then go OL till the fifth round and fill your WRs there

Quick WRs definitely seem important but my take away was that the WRs need to be "smart" as they are constantly being asked to read the defense and adjust their routes on the fly.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pretty lengthy, but in-depth video of the air raid offense.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Pretty lengthy, but in-depth video of the air raid offense.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Had to watch it on YouTube, when I clicked it on this post it said something about the NFL & rights & such. Loved the video. Imo it's gonna come down to which of these do the cardinals feel more comfortable with? 1. Believing Rosen will be good in the "Air Raid" & it won't take long to teach the offense to him. 2. Believing Kyler Murray can make all the same throws as Rosen & he already knows the offense inside & out. With the added dimension in his arsenal of being able to scramble & pick up yardage.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson