Brain Dead

forever red

Rookie
Reaction score
What brain dead money grubbing decision maker would allow the Cardinals v Saints preseason game to be played in the face of an oncoming hurricane? In the first place NO ONE cares about the preseason. Couple that with the possibility the weather prognosticators are off a few hours in their prediction when Ida will hit New Orleans why would anyone in their right mind take the chance? Do you really think players on either team will be thinking one iota about a meaningless game? Saints players will be worrying about their families who they will want to make sure are safe as the storm approaches. Cardinals players will be concerned about getting on a plane under the circumstances. There is only one reason why this game is not being cancelled and that is corporate GREED!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What brain dead money grubbing decision maker would allow the Cardinals v Saints preseason game to be played in the face of an oncoming hurricane? In the first place NO ONE cares about the preseason. Couple that with the possibility the weather prognosticators are off a few hours in their prediction when Ida will hit New Orleans why would anyone in their right mind take the chance? Do you really think players on either team will be thinking one iota about a meaningless game? Saints players will be worrying about their families who they will want to make sure are safe as the storm approaches. Cardinals players will be concerned about getting on a plane under the circumstances. There is only one reason why this game is not being cancelled and that is corporate GREED!

I have to admit when I saw the time was changed I thought why don't they just cancel the game

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I thought BIM died when I first read this... glad this is about a meaningless preseason game instead!!