Boxing

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Fury gonna hurt Wilder tonight
Wilder put up a good fight, but the last four rounds, you could tell that Fury was going to at least outlast him. Wilder just doesn't have the endurance that the Gypsy King has.

Fury is a damn good fight and I think he should try and unify all of the belts next.

OP
OP
F

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wilder put up a good fight, but the last four rounds, you could tell that Fury was going to at least outlast him. Wilder just doesn't have the endurance that the Gypsy King has.

Fury is a damn good fight and I think he should try and unify all of the belts next.

That was fun as hell.

Wilder is clearly the 2nd best guy in the division, but as long as Fury is there he will always be 2nd.

Hopefully Wilder can give Fury some damn credit now

All hail the Gypsy King he earned it

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That was fun as hell.

Wilder is clearly the 2nd best guy in the division, but as long as Fury is there he will always be 2nd.

Hopefully Wilder can give Fury some damn credit now

All hail the Gypsy King he earned it
Heh Wilder wouldn't shake Fury's hand after the fight.

Fury controlled the fight for the most part except for the two knockdown 4th. I thought Wilders first knockdown of Fury was more of Fury losing his balance, but after the second knockdown, Fury looked like he was in big trouble. After about round 6, it was obvious that Wilder was just holding on and I thought that Fury could have ended that fight much sooner, but he looked like he was being careful since Wilder had a few flurries of powerful punches at times to keep the fight interesting.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson