Bowles New Jets Coach

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Jets have former Cardinals DC Todd Bowles a 4-year deal to be their HC, per source.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
Todd Bowles is expected to take Cardinals LB coach Mike Caldwell with him to NY, he'll be the #Jets defensive coordinator.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet o
Look for Chan Gailey to be the new OC for newly hired #Jets coach Todd Bowles, which is an intriguing choice.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So happy for TB. A head coaching job is well deserved for him. Hope he does well. Gonna be missed, but I'm sure BASK will bring in someone that will fill his role

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think it's a mistake to touch that franchise but if anyone can do it its Bowles. I am excited to see what LeBeau can do here!

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Very odd choice.

Thought Atlanta was an infinitely more attractive job. But he is from NJ, so that makes sense.

Anyways, this hurts way more than all our defensive injuries this year combined.

But we also said that when Horton left.

GL Bowles! Bout the best DC ever

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score
Are we sure he is coming on board?

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 20m20 minutes ago
With Bowles going to the Jets expect the Arizona Cardinals to quickly hire Dick LeBeau to replace him running their defense

I know it's just his opinion but it is a pretty strong possibility.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 20m20 minutes ago
With Bowles going to the Jets expect the Arizona Cardinals to quickly hire Dick LeBeau to replace him running their defense

I know it's just his opinion but it is a pretty strong possibility.
Sounds like it could be DC

Wow. BA, Tom Moore and LeBeau all on the same coaching staff

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
Todd Bowles is expected to take Cardinals LB coach Mike Caldwell with him to NY, he'll be the #Jets defensive coordinator.

I thought Arians said Bowles would not be able to take any assistants with him? Regardless, best of luck to TB, his schemes were tremendous. I really like his low key demeanor. Very refreshing in this "me, me, me" era...

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought Arians said Bowles would not be able to take any assistants with him? Regardless, best of luck to TB, his schemes were tremendous. I really like his low key demeanor. Very refreshing in this "me, me, me" era...

That was a joke

anyways a DC would want his own staff. Meaning our new DC will prob want a new LBs coach, DBs coach, Dline coach, etc. to fit what he wants to do.

Obv. not all those guys are on the outs. But some of the surely will leave with Bowles. And our new DC will bring in some of his own guys. Make the transition easier.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave