Bosa, Murray, Williams, Allen

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I don't like when EDGE players have a career high of 7 sacks in a season as a collegiate. After a 5.5 sack senior high school season (impressive against HS OT's) this tells me he has done nothing to prove he is an EDGE RUSHER but hey maybe that's just me. I bet it's his strength that puts him CLEARLY ahead of Allen... but wait 29 vs 28 reps. No it was level of college competition that CLEARLY shows Bosa is far ahead of Allen... oh but wait Allen played in the SEC. I got it, it's college production that puts Bosa clearly ahead of Allen... oh **** not that either. So please enlighten an idiot like me on how Bosa is CLEARLY ahead of Allen? I think both will be very good pro's but to say that Bosa is CLEARLY ahead of Allen is a joke. Q. Williams conditioning would be my only concern outside of that he is solid as hell and no thanks on Murray.

You fail to understand that Bosa was in a rotation most of his college career.Bosa has very good play strength.Josh Allen had how many sacks before his senior year at Ky?5 or 7/ How mnay his Soph season? O ?Yes Bosa can play the run very well and rush the passer.Blue bias coming out wky?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Just bringing this info up again
Josh Allen (KY) sacks versus ranked teams in career
games vs ranked teams 13
Sacks vs ranked teams 6.0 (3 in last game vs Penn St)

Nick Bosa (Ohio St) sacks versus ranked teams in career
games vs ranked teams 10
sacks vs ranked teams 7.5

Career games
Josh Allen (KY) 51
career sacks 31.5

Nick Bosa
career games 30
career sacks 17.5

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Think we should include Ed Oliver on this list. He played NT at UH out of necessity, so I think he'll be much more productive while playing a more natural position in the NFL. He is probably the most physically gifted d-lineman in this draft and was projected to be a top 5 pick ever since his freshman year. I believe small school bias and draft fatigue is hurting him fall in the minds of a lot of "draft experts"
For sure. There's always some first rounders that should have easily been top 5 or 10 picks that went a lot later. He could be one.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
For arguments sake, let’s say that Bosa, Murray, Williams, and Allen all have GREAT NFL careers. If that were the case, wouldn’t we want Murray to be our 1st pick? Be honest now. All things being the same (everyone has a great NFL career), a great QB laps any other great position player.

The issue I have with this is, the defensive players can have a great career with several teams because many teams have the same concepts on defense. Murray may be only great in one system or with one certain team. So because KM has a great career with team A doesn't mean he would be great with team B. Anybody think Mahomes would have been great with the Cards last year? I don't.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The issue I have with this is, the defensive players can have a great career with several teams because many teams have the same concepts on defense. Murray may be only great in one system or with one certain team. So because KM has a great career with team A doesn't mean he would be great with team B. Anybody think Mahomes would have been great with the Cards last year? I don't.

Maybe not great, but a lot better than Rosen.

I say this as someone who was in love with Mahomes coming out. He was a great QB prospect that people missed on because of their anti-spread/anti-Air Raid bias.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose