Boldin: "There is no bad blood, There is no bad feelings"

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched an interview with him where he ranked winning a SB as his #1 memory but #2 was coming to AZ and being part of a laughing stock organization and helping change the culture and get us to the superbowl.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
The only people that still have hard feelings are a handful of posters on this board lol
I don’t get it. That guy literally broke his face for this team. He was like Chuck Cecil as a WR. No fear and just a beast. I heard the interview. He said Rod Graves apologized to him for the way things ended. Dude should be in the ROH.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t get it. That guy literally broke his face for this team. He was like Chuck Cecil as a WR. No fear and just a beast. I heard the interview. He said Rod Graves apologized to him for the way things ended. Dude should be in the ROH.
He balled here in every sense of the word. Was a fan long after he left and still am.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One of my favorite Boldin moments was a game in Baltimore in 2007. Leinart started that game & the Ravens physically beat us up in the 1st half. Ravens led 20-3 at halftime. Warner came in and threw for 250+ yards, with much of that going to Boldin, who had like 15 catches and almost 200 yards. He was literally running over the most physical team in the NFL. We scored 17 points in the 4th, but had to settle for a tying FG with under 2 minutes left when we couldn’t pull down a pass on 3rd down in the corner of the end zone. The Ravens won on a last second FG after a bs roughing penalty was called on Adrian Wilson when he clearly hit Todd Heap with his shoulder.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
His relationship with the cards would have no real bearing on a HOF vote
No but personality and character does. Lots of relationships and connections with the selection committee goes behind the scenes of the vote.

Not this year for Q. Steve Smith, Torry Holt and Reggie Wayne are more likely.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No but personality and character does. Lots of relationships and connections with the selection committee goes behind the scenes of the vote.

Not this year for Q. Steve Smith, Torry Holt and Reggie Wayne are more likely.
I think Q has more then shown his character to the league with his foundation and work with community. The way he treats fans. Winning the Walter Peyton MOY award etc... I think there are literally zero questions about his character in the NFL and sports writers world.

It’s just a few pissy fans in AZ who can’t get past the NFC championship game.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Q has more then shown his character to the league with his foundation and work with community. The way he treats fans. Winning the Walter Peyton MOY award etc... I think there are literally zero questions about his character in the NFL and sports writers world.

It’s just a few pissy fans in AZ who can’t get past the NFC championship game.
Fact is his actions at the NFC championship game made him look pissy to the media, not the fans.

It might not hurt his HOF ballot but if sure didn’t help.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is he was yelling at the OC who was trying to call the game winning drive that could send the Cards to the Super Bowl. I saw it live. He was putting himself before the team. We won and went to the Super Bowl. Yes, I was pissed at that moment. But in hindsight, I saw that was who he was. The same guy who literally got killed on that hit against the Jets and came back before any other human could have. The same guy who gave his all every play, every game. He was a beast, a man's man. I want to be there when he is inducted in the Cards' ROH.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is he was yelling at the OC who was trying to call the game winning drive that could send the Cards to the Super Bowl. I saw it live. He was putting himself before the team. We won and went to the Super Bowl. Yes, I was pissed at that moment. But in hindsight, I saw that was who he was. The same guy who literally got killed on that hit against the Jets and came back before any other human could have. The same guy who gave his all every play, every game. He was a beast, a man's man. I want to be there when he is inducted in the Cards' ROH.

He did not “Literally” get killed.

He was also very jealous of Larry Fitzgerald and wanted to be paid like him and made it very known he was unhappy and that’s not even talking about what happened in that playoff game.

Let’s not rewrite history here. It’s didn’t end good for Boldin here and had that been a number of other players who pulled that we would never hear the end of it.

Now I happen to be a fan of his and am happy he did earn a ring

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I don’t judge him yelling at Todd Haley. Even Fitz can’t really mask the fact that he doesn’t like Haley. The guy is a certified A-hole.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
hopefully Little Q (Rondale Moore) puts together a career like the real Q

His he "Little Q" for any other reason than making an immediate impact? If so that's some indictment on our drafting of WR's!

As players I can't think of 2 skill sets less alike.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Who give a crap whether he liked? Haley was trying to call plays for a drive that would send the Cards to the SB.

This is where I had a problem, he was giving Haley crap during the winning drive. That was unacceptable and made it appear he was more about himself than the team. I remember seeing it at the game clearly and wondering WTH was going on...but we scored and I didn't think about it until much later. Him not being on the field to celebrate with his teammates after is between him and the other players, if they don't care I don't really care but to choose that moment in the game to have it out with your OC was just stupid.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't just one moment with Q. He ditched the postgame celebration when we clinched the Super Bowl. He wouldn't "fully" wear his jersey during camp while upset over contract negotiations. Childish crap like that. Fans have every right to be upset about that kind of ish. Not that they are taking management's side, but you want the players to be united on a singular mission to get to the Super Bowl - and win it. His actions were a distraction and he seemed to care more about himself than the team. I would hope, in hindsight, that he wished he had acted differently and doesn't still think that he was in the right and that an apology from Rod freaking Graves is what makes him feel all warm and tingly inside and makes "everything right again."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose