Bobby Massie Spotted

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And here he is:

You must be registered for see images attach

Seriously, he was God awful last night. It made me think that Brandon Keith was brought back in and put at right tackle.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He doesn't do well against speed rushers - credit to Baltimore for putting Dumervil on his side since he wasn't beating Jared. Bigger question - will we see Humphries at RT after the bye ???

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
He doesn't do well against speed rushers - credit to Baltimore for putting Dumervil on his side since he wasn't beating Jared. Bigger question - will we see Humphries at RT after the bye ???

I doubt we see Humphries take the RT spot. Better question is will Humphries ever be active on gameday this season over Sowell?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He was average at best against not only a speed rusher but a very good speed rusher... to say he was 'god awful' is hyperbole in my opinion and I think Palmer would agree :)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He wasn't getting any help from a TE or Back, and Dumervil is one of the best. It wasn't his best game, that's for sure, but he's better than Bradley Sowell, who is the apparent alternative.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watford should still be starting. For now and the future. Did a real good job and would only get better. Massie blows...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Watford would play before humphries

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The way Massie was getting turned around last night you would think he was still drunk and hungover from his Super Bowl shenanigans

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even without Suggs, Baltimore is top 5 in the league with 20 sacks. They can get to the QB.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He wasn't getting any help from a TE or Back, and Dumervil is one of the best. It wasn't his best game, that's for sure, but he's better than Bradley Sowell, who is the apparent alternative.

why not Watford?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think I saw Massie....was he the dude in the red jersey spinning like a top on Palmer's right?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Humphries comment was in jest

Hey, I noticed serious progress by Humphries last night. It was the first game he didn't sit on the golf cart right in front of the fan when the offensive line was getting coached. He wasn't paying attention, but at least he was standing.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
In case you all haven't heard that Dumervil guy is pretty good.

So far Massie is better in pass pro than Watford. That is the reason he is in there.

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So it's ok he was beaten on every play? Even Reggie White wasn't that dominant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
In case you all haven't heard that Dumervil guy is pretty good.

So far Massie is better in pass pro than Watford. That is the reason he is in there.

Except he has two sacks this season...two.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Some Baltimore fans were saying Doom had been a huge disappointment after a great season last year. He was making an impact last night.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dumervil had 17 sacks last year which means its not just Massie he has been blowing up. Relax team.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It seems people search for something to complain about after wins. There's numerous threads on such things. Relax and enjoy the team. They're pretty good if you haven't noticed.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It seems people search for something to complain about after wins. There's numerous threads on such things. Relax and enjoy the team. They're pretty good if you haven't noticed.

Unless MASSIE get Palmer killed.