Birds of a feather flock together

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
I know this sounds weird for a saying but we must stay strong all us.PLEASE DONT SELL YOUR PLAYOFF TICKETS..We must do this all together.Who ever we play we all show up and support our ARIZONA CARDINALS.Last nite was a blast took my son out for his birthday and had some Texas Road House and I was in my Cardinals Gear.It was weird for all of us to win this dam thing.To all the fans that been there since day one.Sweating my fluffy body off at sundevil stadium getting my grove on.This is such a great day too be a Huge Cardinal Fans. Just remember birds of a feather flock together..(or stick together)Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to everybody.GO CARDS 2008 OUR OWN CINDERELLA STORY..

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
That's what kind of shocked me - found playoff tickets on StubHub, RoH, 40 yd line, 140 per ticket. This was right after we won the division! Snapped those puppies up in a heart beat.

Not that I'm complaining or anything... :D

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
I say no more scalping next year.I know some states have the rule,that way just Cardinals fans in the stand..

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Note to all the season ticket holders who left Sunday's game when we won the NFC-West 10 minutes before the end of the game:

Please pass along your ticket(s) to me. And to my season-ticket-challenged bretheren. We will tailgate. We will yell until we can no longer croak out a single "YES!". We will high-five everyone around us. We will doff our NFC-West Champions hat during the National Anthem. We will not spill our beer. We will wear our Cardinal colors. And we will not leave until they kick us out of the stadium!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
That's what kind of shocked me - found playoff tickets on StubHub, RoH, 40 yd line, 140 per ticket. This was right after we won the division! Snapped those puppies up in a heart beat.

Not that I'm complaining or anything... :D

Did you receive them yet? Far as I know, they won't go on sale to the gen'l public until 20Dec.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
It was weird to me how many people left the game early.If that was chicago or new york we would still be dancing in the streets.We need to be LOUD AND PROUD..We must protect our nest..PEOPLE DONT BE SELLOUTS

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Did you receive them yet? Far as I know, they won't go on sale to the gen'l public until 20Dec.

Stubhub has a plethora of tickets available, I assume that they are coming from Season Ticket Holders who don't or can't be at the game. They'll be shipped, so I am told, once the opponent has been determined and the game has been scheduled.

It was weird to me how many people left the game early.If that was chicago or new york we would still be dancing in the streets.We need to be LOUD AND PROUD..We must protect our nest..PEOPLE DONT BE SELLOUTS

Yeah - only... if you're going to sell out, sell out to a Cards fan!