#BIRDCITYFEVER

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bite your tongue. IT IS the rally cry and you will conform.
At this moment, you are responsible for what this team is going through, LOL. It is like you find putting a hex on this team funny.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Bite your tongue. IT IS the rally cry and you will conform.
dum dum dum dum... "Crack that beak, crack it good, when you can't stop their offense you must crack it, when you can't move the ball you must crack it, crack your owner's back, stand up straight, jump offsides" by DevoZona

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I must point out that it's the Arizona Cardinals. Arizona is a state not a city. #BIRDCITY doesn't make sense.
And this is precisely why it’s such a “great” hashtag. It’s absolutely atrocious, so I find it alluring. Especially since they suck.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I must point out that it's the Arizona Cardinals. Arizona is a state not a city. #BIRDCITY doesn't make sense.
LOL! Never even crossed my mind! Way to point out the obvious to our marketing team

We should be called #turkeystate cause we’ve got carved up and served on a platter.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. All of the pro sports teams have adopted the state over the city to be inclusive of all of Arizona - except the NBA and WNBA teams.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave