BigTony on my Big Screen

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see BigTony on the TV! Announcers giving the Cards fans some props for cheering on the team!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he loses any more weight he'll need a name change. Keep rocking, Tony !!!

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the props...My Facebook blew up..today with me on tv...Yes I hope I do loose some more weight...I had :p Bypass surgery...I should be around 200 or less..Its difficult But the best thing I could do...I don't want people to feel sorry for me..My son has already lost his Mother..I feel 1000 times better..I was always a positive person about my weight..But it makes me a lot healthier..Thank you for all the LOVE... :) x Infinity...

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Thanks for the props...My Facebook blew up..today with me on tv...Yes I hope I do loose some more weight...I had :p Bypass surgery...I should be around 200 or less..Its difficult But the best thing I could do...I don't want people to feel sorry for me..My son has already lost his Mother..I feel 1000 times better..I was always a positive person about my weight..But it makes me a lot healthier..Thank you for all the LOVE... :) x Infinity...

Nice work on the weight loss. I saw you on TV too and thought, "WOW, Mid-Sized Tony is having fun."

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

:thumbup: Nice job!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I recognized the dance moves -- but not the dancer

that was Big Tony?

Tony -- you look great. Good for you

seesred

Reaction score
Congrats Tony and stay well !I'm living proof that we can take care of ourselves after the heart thing. I had my big explosion at 34. Stay well and keep dancing.

GBR

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

I think every single game that they have shown you on the big screen this year (which is pretty much every game), my fiancee goes "Holy crap! The punchy guy has lost a ton of weight!!" Didn't even realize that you posted on the board! I'm down a few pounds myself recently, but been going the wrong way again recently so need to get back on track ASAP.

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks again all my Card Friends...weight loss is a Battle that some people dont understand...I work out alot sometime 3 or 4 miles a day on the treadmill and 4 miles on the bike..and a hr of weights..need to find me a miss jumbotron..Its sucks being lonely..Put you need to stay positive and enjoy the life that we have..It will all work out..

Attachments

• 167468_4141884985711_648546117_n.jpg
    167468_4141884985711_648546117_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 170

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Looking great, pal! So happy for you! So happy for the nice win too! Way to bring it on, big man!

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Thanks again all my Card Friends...weight loss is a Battle that some people dont understand...I work out alot sometime 3 or 4 miles a day on the treadmill and 4 miles on the bike..and a hr of weights..need to find me a miss jumbotron..Its sucks being lonely..Put you need to stay positive and enjoy the life that we have..It will all work out..

Holy crap! I saw that live and had no idea that was you!

Good job Tony.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Oh, it gets better...looking good Tony!

You must be registered for see images attach

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Svelte Tony!

But you need to start rocking some size smediums now, dude. The baggy look doesn't work on the smaller frame. :D

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You look great Tony! Having a heart condition myself, I dropped 40 lbs earlier this year. It was somewhat easy losing it, but keeping it off is so damn tough. Especially this time of the year! My wife is baking all kinds of cookies & I'm chomping on celery sticks & almonds. SUCKS!!