Big Suns Trade?

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Id take Love in a heartbeat. We need vets. Aint trading Jackson but chriss bender or warren? See ya
Love would be more than happy to be close to LA and get out of Cleveland. I think it would be a perfect fit.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Problem with Love is that where he plays best on offense occupies the same space as where Ayton should be. Sure, we could use him as an outside spot up shooter but I think Ariza is a better fit for that role.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LBJ makes other players better, Cavs with Love on the court were worse than when he was on the court. That says a lot about Love.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I disagree that James makes other players better. Both, Love and Hill are good examples of player being better than they were with James. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Love on this roster, but he will be a far better player without LeBron. His team is gonna suck, but he will play better.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I disagree that James makes other players better. Both, Love and Hill are good examples of player being better than they were with James. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Love on this roster, but he will be a far better player without LeBron. His team is gonna suck, but he will play better.
This is true. He had to adapt his game to LeBron.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, Lebron makes his team much better but his presence on the court takes it's toll on his teammates. Many of them have become lesser versions of themselves in order to play alongside James.