Beware of NFL+

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
They are supposed to offer coach’s view. They call it All 22. Unless I haven’t figure out how to see all 22 players, they don’t show the entire field. They don’t show the downfield pass coverage. The automated “help” is terrible. Save your cash if your just buying it to analyze games better.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They are supposed to offer coach’s view. They call it All 22. Unless I haven’t figure out how to see all 22 players, they don’t show the entire field. They don’t show the downfield pass coverage. The automated “help” is terrible. Save your cash if your just buying it to analyze games better.
I don't get the all 22 on my phone but I do on my tv

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OK, Harry, Spokane, I'm a little confused. I don't know what "all 22" is? I have NFL Plus on my phone and iPad. Everything I've read says you can not watch nfl+ on anything except a phone or a tablet. How do you watch it on a TV? I have not ever seen anything about all 22 in any of the information I've read about. It's just not mentioned.

So, where and how are you getting these things, as I would certainly like to see and get them, too?
Thx

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is great for watching games though when not living in AZ, we have been using it for years

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose