Beverly Hills Cop IV (Netflix)

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Actually Judge Reinhold has signed on to play Return to Ridgemont High. The guys go home for their 25th reunion and we all see how much some (Reinhold) have changed and how others (anthony edwards and Eric Stoltz have signed on to reprise their stoner roles) havent. Phoebe Cates will be involved (god I hope she takes her top off again! No word yet on whether or not Sean Penn will be along for the ride.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually Judge Reinhold has signed on to play Return to Ridgemont High. The guys go home for their 25th reunion and we all see how much some (Reinhold) have changed and how others (anthony edwards and Eric Stoltz have signed on to reprise their stoner roles) havent. Phoebe Cates will be involved (god I hope she takes her top off again! No word yet on whether or not Sean Penn will be along for the ride.

One of the greatest cinematic moments ever!

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My wife took me into her shop a few months back here in NYC and she was there, working. She came up and asked if she could help us, and I just kiinda stared at her chest and when blah blah gaaa duuuuh. She still looks amazing

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eddie Murphy Resurrects ''Beverly Hills Cop''

Daily Hip-Hop News:
Eddie Murphy Resurrects ''Beverly Hills Cop''
written by Brandi Hopper
Thursday - May 29, 2008

In the same way Indiana Jones made a theater come-back after a decade hiatus, the Eddie Murphy franchise, Beverly Hills Cop, is looking to do the same.

The first Beverly Hills Cop grossed $316 million worldwide in 1984, kicking off two sequels. All together, the three flicks pulled in $712.9 million worldwide through the last release in 1994. Murphy, who has since gone on to solidify a long-standing Hollywood career, brought the idea of reviving Beverly Hills to Paramount, and they bit, according to Variety.

Murphy will come back to the film in his original role as Detroit detective Axel Foley and Bret Ratner is negotiating to direct. Lorenzo di Bonaventura, who is working on the summer '09 releases G.I. Joe and Transformers 2, is in line to produce.

Jerry Bruckheimer, who produced the original Beverly Hills Cop trilogy with late partner Don Simpson, is stepping away from the project.

Murphy is currently starring in the Dream Works film A Thousand Words directed by Brian Robbins.

Paramount is aiming for a 2009 production start and a summer 2010 release.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/15344

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that would watch this? I liked the 1st 3.. No reason to hate on this one before it even exsists..

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just playing off of Mulli's post. I'd watch it. I like almost everything Eddie Murphy does; even the stuff everyone else hates.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that would watch this? I liked the 1st 3.. No reason to hate on this one before it even exsists..

I was just playing off of Mulli's post. I'd watch it. I like almost everything Eddie Murphy does; even the stuff everyone else hates.

I'd watch it too, just probably not in the theatres. Loved BHC.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Is Taggart still alive?

I caddied in a celebrity event last April and he was in the group. Really funny guy and was great to anyone that wanted him to sign something. Not a very good golfer, but he had fun out there.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave